043- "Win or Lose: Lost" Part 2

As Y/n finally landed a blow on him, it revealed his body has a shell of sand, meaning she could only cracked his outer of skin.

꧁꧂

Y/n started delivering heavy punches and kicks and using her bones a defense and offense as she sent them striking him a couple of times, causing Gaara to keep his guard up and dodge instead of staying in one place, this method only injuring a bit, yet cause Y/n grow tired.

This is really weighing down my chakra, I need to practice more on getting it, this is only beneficial if I could keep up with my own self.

"Extraordinary she's using her these steel things in her body to attack offense and defense," Shikamaru says amazed.

"What is that?" Naruto questioned.

"She's running out of chakra though, this isn't good.." Kakashi Sensei noticed.

"You should give up, if you haven't notice your running low on chakra," he walked closer.

Y/n breathing heavily tries to regain her composure.

"No...I won't just give up!" She growled.

Using her bit of strength she has left, she decided to charge towards him, firing her bones towards him, before throwing a punch, he grabbed her arm throwing her to the ground, landing on the bone she had left crushing it, she screamed in agony.

Though her powers and abilities are way out of  the fighters there, her body isn't able to take all the power due to her age and size of her body, causing more damage and pain the more power she strains on her body.

"Pathetic. I will kill you if you continue to fight, so keep going I enjoy the sight."

"COME ON Y/N, GET UP!"

He walks up and grabbed her by my neck.

"Last warning?" He smirked sinisterly.

"No!" She spit out blood, Ianding in his face.

I felt a force hit me, sending me across the floor, I burning sensation rose and suddenly disappeared, my head ached badly, and my vision was blurry.

I could hear a faint sound of a familiar voice.

"HEY HEY!" Someone shouted.

Is this how I'm really gonna die.

She close her eyes.

•Flashback•

5 year old Naruto running through the woods, when he heard a someone crying. He stumbled across a young girl with bruises all over her face.

"Hey you okay?" He asked.

Her eyes were glossy, fighting back tears as she sniffled.

"Did someone do this to you?" The boy with the spiked yellow hair gazed down at her.

Her eyes widened, her pupils were huge.

She quickly nodded her head, and rubbed her eyes.

"Show me who did it! I'll beat them up for you," he had this heroic grin.

Her whole face lit up, and she then pointed at a squirrel.

"This little guy?!" He kicked it and it ran up a tree.

"Thank you, I was trying to get a apple out that tree and it attacked me and I fell," she frowned.

He stared at her dumbstruck before bursting into laughter.

She stood there confused, until she realized he was laughing at her. She scrunched her face up before punching his side.

"I can't believe you got attacked by a squirrel!" He was dying of laughter.

"It's not funny!" her nostrils flared.

"Ok ok I'm sorry," he hugged her, still laughing at little bit, as her cheeks turned pink.

That was the first day she met Naruto, and the first time she was introduced to wild life, and the first day she thought of somebody as her hero.

She open her eye as a tear fell from her cheek.

I wasn't giving up.

"I won't give up." She stood up, still in pain, yet felt more powerful.

"Her eyes began glowing again" The spectators whispered.

"I never seen anything like this," the other Shinobi continued among themselves.

"Go Y/n!" Sakura and Naruto chanted, before asking to quiet down again.

As she turn their direction, everything was clearer, and now her target was on Gaara.

Yet her vision was easier and able to hit precisely where she wanted.

She reached for her shuriken on her thigh strap, landing a perfect hit, she was able to scratch his cheek, this time blood dripped. He looked in shocked.

"How is that possible," he said to himself.

Though she put up a good fight striking him many times and blows, causing him to fall he caught himself with the sand.

Waiting for her next attack, he was able to use the sand to partially crush her hand and wrist.

Before any further damage the match was stop from Hayate intervene.

"This was interesting indeed," someone from the shadows decided to pay a visit, there presences being felt they quickly fleed before being seen, leaving everyone suspicious to a mysterious watcher.

꧁꧂