08- The Oath of Pain

꧁꧂

With Kakashi captured in Zabuza's Water Prison Technique, Y/n, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are forced to defend against Zabuza's attacks. Kakashi tells them to run. Naruto instinctively moves to flee, but, feeling the pain in his hand, remembers his oath of pain. He decides to fight to save Kakashi and keep Tazuna alive. He tells Y/n that he has a plan.

Naruto uses his Shadow Clone Technique to completely surround Zabuza's clone, who, with one swing of his sword, causes most of Naruto's clones to scatter and disappear. The remaining Naruto passes a Fūma Shuriken to Y/n, who senses her team-mate's plan. Y/n uses Shadow Shuriken Technique, throwing two shurikens at Zabuza. Zabuza easily catches the first shuriken but only dodges the second at the last moment. Once past Zabuza, the second shuriken transforms back into Naruto who had disguised himself to trick the superior ninja. Naruto throws a kunai at Zabuza that forces him to stop his technique, freeing Kakashi from his prison.

"Bingo," she whispers and gives a Naruto nod.

------------------
IKIKIK.. This one was short. But it's for a reason I promise, I just didn't want to add all episodes together instead in parts, including the fight scenes so it wouldn't be to much for y'all to read... lookin out for the Naruto team❤️

VOTE & COMMENT

꧁꧂