04- Pass or Fail: Survival Test

꧁꧂

Inside the classroom at the academy, Team 7 wait for their Jōnin Sensei to arrive.

"Ugh, what's taking him so long," Naruto groans.

"I know it's been a good minute," Y/n sighed.

"More then that," Sakura says.

"I know, I didn't mean that literally," Y/n roll my eyes.

Sasuke just sat down at the desk.

"I'm tired of waiting," Naruto goes to the chalk board. Naruto decides to pull a prank on him by putting a chalkboard eraser in between the opening of the door to have it fall on him when he opens the door.

"A elite ninja would never fall for that,"Sasuke points out.

Surprisingly he did. As he open the door it fell on his head, amusing Y/n and Naruto and secretly Sakura as well.

"Idiots," The Sensei mumbled wiping his hair.

He clears his throat," I'm Kakashi Hatake, and I'll be your Sensei. Let's start of with introducing ourselves shall we?"

They all nodded.

"What are your goals?" He asked.

"Ou I'll go first!," Naruto stood up. He could tell he was quite the talker.

"Well glad you ask, I'm Naruto Uzumaki, and gonna be Hokage someday, with Y/n by my side," he wrapped his arm around me, but in a brotherly way.

"Is that her goal though," he questioned, his attention now on her. She looked at Naruto's bright smile and his blue eyes.

"Well Sensei, I want to become the greatest female ninja, I want to bring peace to the villages, and stop war so no one can be hurt or killed anymore," She smiled.

"I love that goal of yours Y/n," he says.

It was Sakura's turn. All she did was merely blush and glances at Sasuke.

"Uh...Okay, Sasuke your turn."

"My goal is to kill a certain someone, and restore my family clan name, simple." he says darkly. They all stepped a few feet away a little shaken at his dark side.

"Well that's interesting, making progress, well you'll are going to undergo a survival test tomorrow, which will determine which of 27 graduates will be sent to the Academy, with the chances of failing being 66%."

Before dismissing them. He also adds that they need to skip breakfast or else they'd puke.

Next Morning

At 5am the next day, They arrived at the designated area as instructed.

However, once again, Kakashi Sensei arrives late, upsetting us, once again.

"A black cat passed my way, so I simply had to go the other way," he claimed.

"What's the big idea huh?!" Naruto yelled at him.

"Such a liar," Y/n and Sakura sighed.

"Hmph." Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Alright the objective is to receive these bells from me by noon," he shook them with his fingers. And there is only two, so not only will you fail, but two of you will be tied to a tree post and watch as everyone else eat.

"That's cruel," Y/n says.

"Human torture," Naruto groaned.

"That's why you made us skip breakfast to make the test more difficult," Sakura deduces.

He nodded. Once the test begins, the four of them go off and hide.

Elsewhere, Iruka discusses with the Third Hokage about his concerns of Kakashi and the training his former students will endure after hearing rumours. The Third understands and gives Iruka a book detailing the trainees who have passed and failed under Kakashi's wing. To Iruka's surprise, none of them have passed.

Back at the training ground, just as Kakashi comments that his team has hidden well, Naruto makes his presence known and charges at him. Kakashi nonchalantly takes out his Icha Icha book and evades all of Naruto's attacks, before appearing behind him and using the One Thousand Years of Death to send him flying into the water. Naruto returns uses the Shadow Clone Jutsu to cleverly distract Kakashi as he had one sneak up behind him. To Naruto's surprise, as he prepares to a punch on the restrained Kakashi, Kakashi confuses Naruto having him think he turned himself into Naruto's clone. This caused the clones to attack one another, but in actuality, Kakashi used the Body Flicker Technique to switch one of Naruto's clones with himself. After Naruto disperses his clones, he spots a bell on the ground and joyfully picks it up, but it turned out to be a trap as Naruto is hung upside down by a rope attached to a tree. Kakashi appears and lectures him. Sasuke takes this opportunity to attack Kakashi from the trees with shuriken and kunai that strike the jōnin. Y/n runs while Sasuke targeting on Kakashi. She dodges one the kunai, and grabs it sprinting towards Kakashi, striking him. It was a shadow clone, revealing were she is, Sasuke frustration with Y/n meddling in, he gave her a look. She's thrown back by Kakashi.

This plan was turning into a wreck.

꧁꧂