01- Pilot

[•••] - 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞/𝐭𝐢𝗺𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

꧁꧂

Twelve years ago, a vicious-tailed beast known as the Nine-Tails, attacked the shinobi village of Konohagakure. Many shinobi fought the beast, but it defeated and killed all those that stood in front of it. Luckily, the town was saved when the village's leader, the Fourth Hokage, sealed the beast with an infant boy at the cost of his own life. This Infant boy is known as, Naruto Uzumaki.

6 days before the birth of Naruto, a young girl was born, through the thirst for power, she was the reincarnation and daughter of the great, Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, the creation of all. Though she was sent for one thing, her purpose was to be a pawn and manipulate in search for more chakra, and more power. This hybrid, the holder of clear pupil-less eyes and one sharingan held in the forehead which was sealed closed was named, Y/n L/n.

[•••]

"Hey, you get back here!" A shopkeeper yelled angrily waving a broom at a young blonde headed boy.

"See this is what I mean, that boy is no good," Mrs. Nakamura says. She is the foster parent of Y/n.

Y/n has no memory of her past whereabouts and was found wrapped in the blanket placed at the entrance of the hidden leaf village.

Though she was a gorgeous baby, her eyes had shaken the village. She wasn't treated fairly, as they were afraid, she belongs to someone who may be looking for her. She soon realizes the cruelty of fear was a way she had to adapt and live by on her own.

"Can you go in town to finish my list, before school starts, be sure to come home with them now," Mrs. Nakamura hands her a piece of paper, filled with supplies and tools for Mr. Nakamura, he's a worker for the hokage.

She nodded and headed out.

Y/n decided to finish the list and proceeded heading home, then she could just go to school without having to stop. As she walked something caught her eye. Footsteps above her head roared. She looked up to see the same blonde head boy from before. He was covered in paint and was carrying a bucket.

Hmm. She said to herself. She glanced behind her to see the Hokage Monument covered in paint.

"Oh wow," she laughed as he hopped building to building trying to escape from a yelling crowd.

"Oh, shut up!" he shouts.

"Inform the Third Hokage his at it again!"

"Does this boy ever quit?"

"This is getting old now!"

The shinobi complain as they pass overhead.

•••

"Psst. Hey, you!" a voice whispered behind her. 

"What, are you crazy?!" She exclaimed.

"Can you help me. Pleasee." His bright blue eyes whined.

She huffed before nodding. making a camouflage for them near a fence, she was now his partner in crime.

"You idiots he went this way," one of them run pass them. They look back and see no one there.

 Y/n and Naruto then quickly get out of their disguise.

"That was a close one," She sighed in relief.

Someone than clear their throat, quickly startling the two.

"Iruka Sensei?!" They both say.

"Care to tell me what you guys are doing during class time," he crossed his arms.