040- "Kakashi and Orochimaru: Face-to-Face!"

"Long time no see, Kakashi."

"Orochimaru.."

꧁꧂

"Sorry but...I have no business with you Kakashi, but I do with the kids behind you."

Kakashi lifted a brow, "Why are you after Sasuke?!"

"It's good for you. You already got it, right?" Orochimaru smirked.

"You didn't have it before, Did you?"

Kakashi was still confused on what he was trying to refer too.

"That...left eye sharingan!" He grinned wickedly.

"I want it too. The Uchiha power."

Meanwhile, Shino and Zaku continued their match; although Zaku revealed that he was in fact able to use both of his arms again, Shino had a bigger advantage in his match.

Zaku using a explosive blow again causing the spectators questioned on Shino's whereabouts, shockingly he appears nearly scathed as he becomes visible from the clearing of the smoke.

"W-What?!" Zaku eyes widened.

As a member of the Aburame clan, Shino was infused at birth with a special breed of insects, called kikaichū, that use his body as a nest and feed on his chakra, living in a form of symbiosis.

"B-Bugs? They burst through his skin...from the inside of his body!?"

Shino stood there not saying a word.

"Heh! What kind of bluff are you trying to pull?" Zaku frustrated readies himself again.

He began hearing squealing noises before turning around to see a huge group of insects coming his way.

"These things are called Parasitic Insects. They attack their prey in groups and eat chakra..."

They began getting closer as the crawled rapidly in his direction. 

"...When they attack by this multitude, make no mistake, your finished."

[•••]

Meanwhile Orochimaru tests his barriers with Kakashi.

"Don't come any closer!" He warned.

Orochimaru nearly grinned and continued walking until he noticed Kakashi's form.

Kakashi threatened to by using his chidori to kill Orochimaru, a threat that Orochimaru took lightly. Despite this, Orochimaru chose to walk away. As he left, Kakashi admitted to himself that he could not kill Orochimaru on his own.

Shino ultimately won his match through the deceptive use of his destructive bugs, leaving Kankurō and Misumi Tsurugi to fight next.

This leaving a lot of people shocked he was able to defeat his opponent from using bugs.

Suddenly Kakashi appeared startling the three.

"Kakashi Sensei!!?"

"Yo." He lightly raised his hand.

"No "Yo" Kakashi Sensei!" Sakura shouted.

"Yeah, where's Sasuke?" Y/n asked with a worried look.

"Is he okay!" Sakura cried.

Kakashi sighed. "Well, he's fine. His sleeping soundly in the infirmary."

However , With Anbu Ops standing as guards...

"Shush, look!" Naruto swatted eager for the next names to show up on the board.

It read,

Tsurugi Misumi vs. Kankuro

Kankuro could'nt helo but let off a smirk, finally it was his turn. His Sensei telling by the look of Kankuro face knew he was underestimating again.

"Humph. idiot..." Gaara says to himself.

""Unlike Yoroi, I don't get careless with kids at all," Misumi walks up.

Kankuro scoffed and lightly chuckled.

"I'll say this first, once I do my technique...give up no matter what, I'll bring it to a swift end," He says.

"Well then, Kankuro reached for his wrapped up item he carries on his back. Bring it to an end swiftly!" He smirked mischievously.

"Now then please begin...the third battle!"

꧁꧂