Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 1 (Official)

Chapter 15.1

TREY

    I threw on my outfit and snapped a picture for social media. I went downstairs and saw Drew, Denyque and Vanessa dressed up.

"Oooohhh! You look cute!" Vanessa exclaimed, snapping a picture.

I was confused.

"Um, why are you guys dressed up?" I asked.

"We are going to the ball, duh hoe," Drew said, nudging me in the side.

"Bitch..." I said, smacking Drew upside his head, "You guys don't even attend the school."

"No, but Denyque does and I am her date," Drew said, rubbing his head.

That's what yo' dumb ass get.

I stared at Denyque, who was looking down. For what? I don't know.

"Well Vanessa?" I asked.

"Alex gave me her ticket. She didn't want to go," Vanessa explained.

I was moved by the mention of her name. We have been quite distant lately. I thought she would've moved out by now but no, she goes out early and gets back in late, in every attempt to avoid. I tried to talk to her but the only response that I got was when I asked about the well being of her baby.

"Well, okay... I'ma go pick up Khal," I said.

"Wait, take the Suburban, it will fit all of us," Drew said, tossing me the keys.

I caught them looking at him... Huh? Who told his stupid ass I was driving them?

"All of us? " I asked confused.

" Yea, you didnt think you and Khal could make an entrance without us now did you? " Drew smirked.

" Hoe I could make more than an entrance without you niqq'hs. Anyway lets go." I shook my head.

_-_

I pulled up in front of Khal's house.

"Woah, this is her house?!" Denyque exclaimed.

It wasn't that extravagant...

I chuckled, shaking my head. I got out the car and the others followed. They just had to follow. I knocked on the door and Khalil answered in his suit.

"Hey. Looking good, looking good. Where's Khal? " I asked.

" Mom got her upstairs she gon' be down soon. You don't look bad yourself. "Khalil smiled.

We came in and sat down.

.

Khal came down looking beautiful as ever. I didn't even realize she dyed her hair black. That colour brought out her eyes more. My most favorite part of her body. Damn she's all mine. Let me stop before I get hard.

I got up and helped her down the steps and of course, her mom took pictures. Khal smiled at me.

.

We finally reached the door after everybody's ass finished taking pictures.

"Have fun guys," Aunt K said.

"Khalea, leave the children alone," Mr. Pierce said dragging her away.

I was prepared for what this night held.

.

We pulled up infront of the venue. All eyes turned to us. We were late after all but fashionably.

Vanessa, Drew and Denyque came out the car. They were all in full black, which majority of everyone did. They walked in confidently, especially Drew. I didnt wrong him, he had two beautiful ladies at his side.

Before Khal and I came out the car, I reached over the seat and pulled Khal into a deep kiss. She kissed back with more force, sliding her hand over my dick before letting her hand rest there. I broke the kiss.

"Nah Khal, dont play that I will take yo' short ass in this m'f,"I warned.

She smiled, removing her hand.

"Oh really now, get yo' horny ass out this car and let me out," She said.

"Yes, Your Highness." I rolled my eyes.

I came out of the car and walked over to Khal's side. I opened the door and took her hand in mine as she stepped out. When she came out, we smiled at each other. Every single eye, that was outside, was on us. Imagine when we stepped in. I guess we really made an entrance. I grasped Khal's small hands in mine.

"You look beautiful tonight by the way," I whispered in her ear.

She smiled at me then we walked in. Hand in hand, side by side, like we owned that sh't.

___
Attempted Editing.
Vote. Comment.
~KeMrez 💋💄