Thug Nerd Love 5

Chapter 5

3 WEEKS LATER

KHALI

I am in Math class and out of everyone, I am tripled with Tasha and Trey. Good thing Trey is here because out of pettiness, I probably won't do any work. After I confronted Tasha the other day, she was ashamed and embarrassed, not only the fact that she was seen as a hoe, she got a good ass beating too. I am pleased.

I woke up for school with the aim to confront Tasha. I didn't want to actually believe she messed around with Dequan while we were together. I didn't feel like dressing up and if I was gon' fight today I don't need to be ruining any of my clothes. I threw on a sweatshirt, some black leggings and a pair of Oreos. It was enough to keep me warm since the time was a bit cold.

I let Khalil drive me to school. I reached school early today. I walked through the crowd and spotted Tasha by her locker. I dropped my bag when I was close, then grabbed her, shoving her in the locker.

"What the f'k Khaliana , that hurt! You play too damn much!" She exclaimed.

"It's supposed to hurt, I ain't playing with yo ass bitch." I growled.

"What Khali?!" She asked with a confused expression.

"Were you messing around with Dequan while we were together?" I asked.

The same expression Dequan showed was what she showed.

"Khali I-"

"Are you kidding me?! You guys had to make my DAD tell me, and I am here looking like a f'kn fool!" I yelled, now putting attention on us..."What kind of best friend are you?!"