Thug Nerd Love 30

Chapter 30

KHALI

     I am in some deep sh't. I stupidly slept with a drunken Drew but I was vulnerable. I know it's wrong but what was I suppose to do? Drew was too much for me. How about push him away and not give in? Damn , I can't believe I went that low, Trey's f'kn brother? I don't even feel the need to hide this from him anymore. I officially did it. I lost Trey because of my stupid decisions. I wanna cry, I wanna break sumn' and scream at the same time. Gosh I've done it.

"Trey?" I called.

"Yea," He answered, looking away from his phone.

I dragged him up off the bed, causing him to stand towering over me.

"Trey, listen to me, what I am about to say is going to anger you in one of the worst ways possible and I get it if you wanna cut off every tie with me after you hear it," I said to him looking into his eyes, suddenly tearing up.

"Khal, just get to the point. You're honestly scaring me," Trey said searching my eyes for clues.

I sighed then looked back up at him. I reached up and kissed him. He kissed back but after a while pulled away.

"Khal," He said.

"I am so afraid of how you might react to this." I whispered, with tears rolling down my face.

"Khaliana, just tell me what it is!" He semi-yelled, pleading.

"I-I slept with Drew," I confessed.

"You what?" He asked, looking at me with intense eyes.

CASSIE

I drove to Khalil's home but apparently he was out with his girlfriend. I asked him to meet me at our spot after his little date. He agreed. I sat in the car, contemplating what to do. My phone rang, I picked up...

Dequan: Where are you, Cassie?

: I'ma be home soon.

Dequan: Did you do what I told you to do?

:That's for me to know and for you to find out. Just make sure my sister's okay.

Dequan: Oh, I don't know. Your sister went out with her friends somewhere. I had to let her enjoy what could possibly be her last time living.

: Dequan I swear you are a messed up imbecile.

Dequan: I know babe.

I screamed as the phone hung up. I was so frustrated with him.

TREY

"I'm sorry, he was drunk and I was vulnerable and we got carried away," Khal explained.

I just knew this sh't would happen. I felt hurt, angry and betrayed. I have officially lost Khaliana.

"Why would you do some sh't like that, Khaliana?" I said trying to be as calm as possible, as I  stepped away from her.

"Trey, I wasn't thinking-..."  She started.

" I then felt a burst of anger. I breathed in and out, I'm sure I'm now red as hell. I wanted to calm now but I was so clouded.

"Trey. Calm down." She tried to touch me but I pushed her away.

"F'k that! My brother, Khaliana! You f'kn went that low! I can't f'kn believe you would do that! I can't believe it and to think you f'kn loved me!" I yelled.