Thug Nerd Love 19. Part 5

Chapter 19.5

TREY

    I woke up from a good ass sleep. I guess when you are angry, you sleep good. I honestly don't know what's going on with Khal. She all of a sudden became glum, bitchy, with all this attitude and sh't. I know she is going through this phase and I also know she's texting some niqq'h that she obviously has a very close relationship with to be talking like that. I got a headache. I went downstairs and made some cereal then went to watch TV.

"Trey, what's going on between you and Khali?" he asked as he stepped in.

"You going to the office?" I asked.

"I don't wanna but yes and don't dodge ma' question skinny legs," Drew said, pushing my feet off the coffee table.

"Its nothin'." I sighed.

"You lying light skin niqq'h. I was just talking to Khali and I asked her if you were beside her and she told me you can kiss her big fat ass," He started and then started laughing, "...and s-she gonna sh't on yo' face if you don't stop with the foolishness then she said she got some spicy sh't lined up."

The way their conversations turn out sometimes, amused me.

"Okay. Whatever. Listen," I said.

I waited until he finished laughing and told him the whole story.

"Shaemar. Oh, I know him. Khali and I went to the mall, I was introduced. He is no harm, they are just friends," Drew said.

"Have you seen those texts?" I asked, getting up to go into the kitchen to dispose of my cereal.

"No. What you doing snooping through her phone? Plus Khali told me about the messages, I text Denyque like that all the time," Drew said walking behind me into the kitchen.

"Yea and you and her are messing around," I said giving him a pointed look.

He looked at me, then rolled his eyes.

"That's beside the point. The point is Khali will not do that to you or anyone else for that matter. She's Khaliana and she's against that sh't. If she gonna cheat on yo' dumb ass, she'll look for someone who is better than you because she got standards..." Drew ranted.

"Not everyone is perfect, Drew." I said pushing past him to get to the refrigerator.

"I never f'kn said she was. You really believe she has something with that niqq'h?" he asked.

"Maybe. Maybe not. She has been distant lately going through whatever phase and whatever f'k she dealing with but she still find time to text this niqq'h."

Drew sighed.

"She told me she hasn't texted him since then... Who am I kidding?  You gonna be up inside of her before we know it."

I smacked him at the back of his head and went upstairs.

SHAUN

I really can't believe I was willing to put my future plans aside for this kid and Alecia, this girl, killed it.

I threw all the other pills down the toilet and flushed it .

"Get out my damn house!" I yelled in her face.

"S-Shaun you know my mom doesn't want me back there." She pleaded.

"Oh really? Well I dont want you here. You must be crazy if after doing this, you think you're gonna stay here. I can't even stand to look at you! " I snapped.