Thug Nerd Love 33

Chapter 33

TREY

    "Trey, are you going around telling people I'm a whore and how much guys should keep their brothers away from me, cuz' I'm going to f'k them. What?" Khaliana asked.

Now I am pissed.

"Why does everyone keep coming to me with that question? I ain't got damn time to be going around telling people some sh't you did, Khal. Plus, I won't do that to you. I can't believe you think I would do some petty sh't like that." I scoffed and walked off.

It's only been a week and it feels like I am going crazy. I just really haven't have gotten use to Khaliana completely out of my life yet but that doesn't mean I am going to just take her back. Come on, I ain't that easy.

I walked into Math class and sat beside Michael.

"Yo, what's up?" I dapped him.

"Nothin' bro. I think I got feelings," He said, making me laugh.

"Thanks for the laugh bro." I laughed.

"I am not joking," He said looking dead serious.

His ass is serious.

I cleared my throat and fixed the snapback on my head. Awkward.

"Who is this girl?" I asked, just as Khaliana, Joey, Jason and Martina walked in.

They went and sat in their usual seats. Khaliana beside me. Michael greeted them before talking back to me.

"Yea um, she is this girl named Imanie. She got me in some sort of trap and I want to get the f'k out." Michael sighed.

I chuckled. He was new to this, he has never felt these feelings before.

"Michael, this is a good thing. Finally you can settle down and lower your risk of catching a STD." I smiled.

"Man, come on-" He was cut off by a teacher walking in.

He was tall and built and looked like Khalil in a way. Gray eyes, everything.

"Hello class, I'm Mr. King and I am your substitute. You should have been getting some work, some sh- I mean something to read and whatever. Wait... I don't see the relevance of reading objectives of the topic so it's basically a free session," Mr. King said.

The class got silent. Who is he? He could not be a teacher at this school. I looked across from me to see Khaliana with her head down and Michael, Jason, Joey, Martina smiling.

"Shortcake, you're in charge," Mr. King said.

Khaliana sank down in the seat. Only people who are close to her knows that name or rather has the privilege. I wonder who is he.

"Shortcake?" Mr. King called, looking at Khaliana, causing the whole classroom to look around.

Khaliana slammed her head down on the desk and groaned, and then like Mr. King registered something with a smirk on his face.

"Okay, um, class I will be going out. Don't tear the school down." Then he left.

I looked at Michael,

"Who is he?" I asked.

"Oh, that's Uncle Khelani. Khali's uncle, her mother's brother," Michael answered.

Oh, no wonder the resemblance.

Just then Shaun walked in, looking frustrated as hell then Alecia came in behind him. I heard she's still pregnant. Ain't that a bitch...