Thug Nerd Love 22

Chapter 22

KHALI

   I waited for Trey to tell me about my sister. I just hope it's nothing bad. Shaun looked at me, waiting too.

I heard crying in the background and Lee's voice?

:Trey whats going on? Is that Lee?

I realized Trey had hung up. This niqq'h.

"So I'm guessing, Lee is okay?" Shaun asked.

"I don't know. Trey hung up," I informed.

Shaun sighed, cursing under his breath. He got his phone and called someone then a smile broke out on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows.

LEE

I came to the trap with my girl, Denyque. She was one of my closest friends although young, she was real. I needed to enjoy myself a bit and I honestly forgot to tell Mike I was coming home late. I had went and get dressed at Denyque's and came to the party.

I was there dancing when shots started firing and everyone scattered. It was a shoot out and I didn't know where Denyque was. I was worried.
.

After the shoot out I went looking for Denyque and I couldn't call her because she had my phone. I looked everywhere and I stumbled outside. I saw Drew and he was down shaking an all too familiar body. The all too familiar black dress was still hugging her body. Drew kept testing her pulse and I saw something glisten, rolling down his cheeks. He was whispering, testing her pulse over and over. I stood there, shocked. When I got the strength, I ran over to her screaming her name. I dropped down to my knees beside her body and felt how cold she got. No, her skin colour was now drained and there was no life in her.

"No! No! No! Not Denyque! Come on girl, wake up! You play too f'kn much! " I cried, hugging her body and when I looked, blood was oozing out her chest, soaking the black material of her dress.

Drew kept rubbing her cheek. He even kissed her lips then that's when I heard his sobs. He got up,

"F'k!" He yelled in the night air.

"Lee!" I heard that familiar voice I love.

Mike. I got up and ran in his arms crying.

"She's dead, Mike." I cried.

He comforted me and memories with her came crashing down on me.

Flashback.

"B get out ma bathroom!" I yelled laughing.

"You know you want all this coochie." She teased.

"Naw! I ain't want none of that stank thang you got. Why you ain't at school, little girl?" I asked.

"I'm tired." She shrugged.

"Yea, yet you still got time to harass me."

"Morning." Mike walked in.

"Oooh so you all wanna harass today. It is totally cool," I said.

"Whatever babe, don't let me interrupt your shower." He chuckled.

"It's already interrupted. Why aren't you at the business?" I asked.

"I was tired."

Oh really now?

We laughed and talked and even joined in singing while I showered. It was the  last moment we all had together.