Thug Nerd Love 29

Chapter 29

DREW

     I woke up with a pounding headache. I don't remember what the hell happened, just blurry images, mostly of me and Khali. I hissed my teeth and went back under my covers. I didn't feel too well.

"Boy, get yo ass up and take this!" Trey jumped on the bed.

I groaned and kicked him off.

"Niqq'h move!" I exclaimed as my head pounded.

I heard silence and it seemed as if Trey went away. I went back to sleep, well tried, then my body got real cold.

"I told your ass to get up," Trey said.

I jumped up due to the impact and glared at him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"I don't know, but anyway here's some aspirin and coffee." Trey shrugged.

I sighed. I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth quickly then drank the hot coffee and took the aspirin.

"Thanks," I gratified.

He shrugged.

"No problem. Where were you the whole night last night? I couldn't find you or Khal. Yet still, you two got home before anyone of us," Trey informed.

I shook my head trying to remember what happened last night and still nothing but blurry images of me and Khal.

"I really can't tell you, everything is just real clouded right now," I said truthfully.

"Oh, that's cool. Khal was angry with me last night, you know?" He sighed.

"You guys are always angry for sumn' lately." I chuckled.

He chuckled along with me.

"I know but it wasn't what she thought," He said.

Just then, something came to me. I remember Khal telling me this.

"I remember Khal telling me, about you and some girl in the bathroom," I said, sipping my tea.

"Oh, you remember something. What did she say?" he asked, filled with curiousity.

"She said she sumn' about you and some girl hugged up in a bathroom..." I replied, recalling what she told me, telling him as I recalled.

Trey shook his head.

"That was so not what I thought, she thought."

"Now that leads to my question, what the hell you and some girl in a bathroom hugged up for?" I asked.

"It's a very complicated story. Nothing happened though. Lemme tell you..." Trey then dived into a story about him and this Timera girl.

Now I see the story actually is believable. Trey is that type of person to do sh't like this. Cold ass always want to help somebody's ass.

"Well, it doesn't really matter what who thought what though," I said then got up, "Aren't you guys just friends?" I shrugged then sipped my tea and walked out the room.

TREY

Khal isn't answering my calls and I really need to talk to her. I'll just go over her house later, right now I got to get sumn' for me to eat. 

I made some eggs, bacons with waffles and coffee then went and put on a t-shirt. I slipped on my Jordan slides and a snapback because your niqq'h is looking ruff. I can't believe I went to a party like this. I got my keys and made my way over to Khal's house.