Thug Nerd Love 7

Chapter 7

KHALI

    After shopping, my feet felt dead. Instead of going home, we went to Trey's house. I went in and plopped down on the couch, kicking off my shoes on the way.

"Well make yourself at home," Trey's tone laced with sarcasm.

"Niqq'h I have been here a lot of times with Drew before while you were giving yo' ass trouble so I am basically already welcomed here," I sassed.

"I have never been here before but these couches look mighty comfortable," Dria said, dropped her bags, kicked off her shoes and curled up like a ball, drifting to sleep.

"Trey bet'not be hoes!" I heard Drew's voice yell.

Drew walked out in basketball shorts and a wife beater with a bag of Doritos in his hands. I looked at him smirking. He smirked back.

"Oh its you Khali," He said, then looked at Dria and did a double take,"... and she is?"

Dria opened her eyes and looked at Drew. She had a shy smile on her face.

"I'm Alexandria," She answered.

"Oh hell naw! None a' that. Take your 20 year old ass away," Trey said, pushing Drew out the room.

I chuckled and just walked to the kitchen, looking for snacks. Dria walked in.

"Who's that niqqah?" she asked.

"Drew, he's 24 and too old for your ass," I replied, finding some Chips Ahoy.

I took the whole pack, went to sit back on the couch, bringing up my feet underneath me, and turned on the TV.

"That's sad, age ain't nothing but a number though," She grinned and I rolled my eyes ,"...but does he work?" Dria asked.

"Yea, in some office, dealing with finances but he got some other jobs." I decided to leave out the part about him being a drug dealer.

"Other?"

"The fact is he is older than you." I said, shrugging off her question.

Ghetto by August Alsina started playing. I looked for my phone.
It was my sister. Yes, my sister. I never really talked about her, but she is a 22 year old with three kids. She lives with her boyfriend. Her name's Khalee. I haven't seen her in a long time but I do talk to her. I answered.

Me: Hey Lee..
Lee: Hey sis, where you at?
Me: Tr-

She doesn't know about Trey.

Me: Over Drew's..
Lee: You and that niqq'h... you guys low key dating..
Me: Nah...

I laughed.

Lee: Hey, speaking of , I have something to tell you about Dequan...
Me: If its the fact, he cheated on me with Tasha , yea I know..
Lee: Please tell me you beat the bitch's ass...
Me: To the moon and back.
Lee: Yes, that's why you're ma main bih. I ain't even gonna ask about Dequan, I know Dad, our uncles and cousins AND grandpa dusted his ass but that's not what I called to tell you, something else bout em' two.
Me: Yea they did and what now?
Lee: Tasha's pregnant and its his seed.