Thug Nerd Love 31

Chapter 31

CASSIE

   I began to tell Khalil the full story. He was getting really angry at the  situation. I don't even knw if I could touch him right now.

"That bitch. I'ma handle this, don't worry bout' it," He said before storming off.

I ran behind him, grabbing his arm.

"Khalil, what am I suppose to do tho? I can't just go back to him,"  I said.

"Go over to my house and tell my mom, I sent you there." Khalil ordered and walked off again.

Well then...

JOEY

Khali told me to get over to Trey's house, as soon as possible, for what I didn't know but I couldn't leave Martina, so I told her no. She told me the situation and that's when I knew I had to leave Martina. Trey was gonna kill Drew's ass.

This some f'kd up sh't fr.

TREY

"Drew!" I yelled.

I went upstairs, and found the niqq'h in his room.

"What niqq'h? Watch-." Before he could finish his statement, I sent a blow to his mouth.

"F'k niqqah." I grabbed him out the room and flung him down the stairs.

He curled up in a ball down the stairs. I walked down the stairs and grabbed him up , sending blow after blow to his face then opened the door and kicked him outside.

Just then, I saw Khaliana's car pull up. Oh, come to save her man, huh? We'll see about that.

KHALI

When I pulled up, I saw Drew being flung outside. He was already bleeding. F'k. Trey kicked him and yelled at him to get up. Drew got up and spat blood.

"What the f'k wrong witchu niqqah?!" Drew spat.

"You really gon' f'k ma girl? I'm yo' damn brother! I'm the last person you should've done that sh't to!"

"I was f'kn drunk!" Drew yelled.

Trey punched him straight in the mouth and blood flew. Drew backed up then sent a kick Trey's way. F'k they were at it. Blows were throwing left and right and damn I couldn't join that.

.

Trey was now on top of Drew, punching the sh't out of him. It looked like he knocked him out but he didn't stop hitting him. I ran over and tried to drag Trey away but it was no use.

"Trey, will you f'kn stop?!" I yelled at him, trying to drag him away.

Trey stopped and looked at me with the most menacing eyes. His eyes were soul less.

"Khaliana, will you shut your whore ass up?!" He yelled at me, leaving Drew towering over me.

Whore?  Who is he talking to?

"F'k niqq'h, what you gon' do?!" I yelled in his face.

"I will f'k yo ass up," He said in a dangerous tone, all in my face.

I should've backed up but I didn't.

"Haha, funny , bitch!" I pushed him away.

He was about to grab me but Shaun came and pushed him away.

"You really wanna go that way Trey?" Shaun snapped at him.

I glared at him and then looked over his shoulder to see Joey tending to Drew, who woke up. F'k his face was messed up.

Trey looked from me to Drew then sighed, running his bloody hands over his face.

"I'm so f'kn stupid. Who am I kidding? Look at me. Look at what we were Khaliana? It was too good to be true. I even forgot, my f'kn dumb ass! Aren't we just friends? You f'kd up, I apologized... I should've known from then... " He scoffed then walked inside.

Shaun turned and looked at me with concerned eyes.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said in a whisper.

Sh't I was about to cry.

Shaun knew me too well. He dragged me to his chest.

"Come here. Ssh, it's gon' be okay hun." He comforted as I cried.

I swear life can be a bitch.

---
Attempted Editing
Vote. Comment.
~KeMrez 💋💄