Thug Nerd Love 24

Chapter 24

KHALI

     Drew came out the bathroom with only a towel around his waist.

"Stop drooling." Drew chuckled.

"Don't flatter yourself." I playfully rolled my eyes.

Drew laughed and got ready. After he was finished, I realized the niqq'h matched our tops which had THUG LIFE in block letters in red and white. He wanted me dead.

"Niqq'h. How were you so sure I wanted a twin, today?" I teased.

"Khali, you know you would want me as a twin. Come on! Look at me!"

"You know what let's go before you kill yourself with lies." I grabbed his hand, dragging him out the house.

Whilst dragging him and him taking up things he gon' need, I bucked up into Trey. Drew rammed into me and down the stairs, the three of us rolled.

"Damn!" Trey exclaimed.

I fell on Drew, who was on top of Trey. We stood up. Well, Trey had a problem with his ankle. His ankle was sore red and looked as if it was getting swollen.

"Woah! We need to bring your ass to a doctor," Drew said looking at Trey's ankle.

"No we don't need to."  I chimed, rolling my eyes.

"Khali..." Drew started.

"No, as in, if it isn't as bad we don't have to. I can test something first. Bring him over to the couch." I cleared.

Drew hopped Trey over to the couch, which Trey laid down on.

I touched the ankle and flexed it causing Trey to flinch. It wasn't broken or nothing. Just sprained. Nothing an ice pack and some ICE ointment and bandage couldn't help but if it got worse, he could then be taken to the doctor but right now a doctor's trip ain't worth it.

"Hey Drew, you guys got some ICE ointment and bandages?" I asked.

"Yep. I'll be right back," Drew replied running up the stairs.

Trey watched him till he disappeared.

"I see you guys matching and whatnot," Trey spoke up.

He is such a jealous person. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Yea. Please don't start nothin' right now Trey. I am not in the mood," I said.

"I am not starting nothin' just stating what's there," He said.

"You sound like a frikin' bitch right now." I mumbled.

"What's that?" Trey chimed.

I purposefully added a lot pressure to Trey's ankle, causing him to yelp then glared at me. I smiled at him.

Drew came down with the stuff and saw Trey in pain.

"Khali, you sure we don't need to bring him to a doctor?" Drew asked.

"I am sure." I gave Trey a wicked smile.

"No! Drew bring me to a doctor!" Trey pleaded.

I took the stuff from an amused Drew  and got to work. I touched Trey's foot which he moved. I lightly grabbed it back and rolled my eyes.

"Relax will you, Trey," I said in an annoyed tone.

I then began massaging Trey's ankle with the ointment then wrapped the bandage around it.