Thug Nerd Love 35

Chapter 35

KHALI

    I don't know what is going on. All I am hearing is that all the boys  have been kidnapped, including my brother and their lives are at risk. My uncle was pissed not to mention my father.

"They made a sad f'kn mistake messing with my boys. If I don't get them back in one piece, there's gon' be real trouble. Khaliana, come on," Dad said and dragged me behind him.

Dad, Mom and I were home, angry and worried at the fact Khalil and the boys lives were at risk. Suddenly, shots were being fired. Before my dad could do anything, he got knocked and the house got smoky so everything was blurry. I started to feel sleepy and I wanted to drop but I had to fight it. My mom had passed out and I tried to make a run for it, but I was grabbed, a cloth covered my mouth and everything went black.

~~~~

CASSIE

"What are we doing?" my sister asked, impatiently.

"Will you just calm down and wait?" I semi yelled at her.

She scowled and continued walking. I reached Khalil's girlfriend's front door, taking a breath, I knocked on the door.

It was opened by someone, a shirtless someone who is definitely not Khalil. This niqq'h need to fix his face.

"Hi, um, well, um, is Khalil here?" I asked.

The dude laughed.

"Who? No." He replied then called someone. I'm guessing is Khalil's girlfriend.

I looked at my sister, who looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Um, hello, how may I help?" This girl in an oversized t-shirt stood beside the shirtless dude.

"Hi, I'm Cassie, Khalil's friend, I'm guessing, are you Khalil's-" I was arubptly cut off by the girl,

"Um, Brian, can you go check on the stove please." She said to Brian.

After Brian walked away, the girl closed the door behind her.

"Are you crazy?!"

"No, I'm not. I came here to look for Khalil's girlfriend house which I guess Khalil would be at since he is around her 24/7 but I guess I am wrong. Just please tell me, you are not the girlfriend I am looking for." I said.

"Yes, I am!" She yelled.

She has the audacity to say that after she got that creature in her house.

"Hol' up! Lemme' get this straight! You're Khalil's girlfriend?" My sister proceeded to ask.

"Yes," Khalil's girlfriend answered.

"And you got that thing shirtless in your house? No I ain't getting this straight, you're with a sexy ass niqq'h like Khalil and you got that ugly ass beast in yo' house?! Bish is you blind?" My sister, pushed into the house.

"Cass whatchu' doing?" I yelled at her.

She stumbled upon Brian and looked at him with disgust.

"Damn, I done caught a stroke. You ass ugly."

I almost died, I'm glad I wasn't the one to tell him.

"You cant just do that!" Khalil's girlfriend protested.