Thug Nerd Love 34

Chapter 34

DREW

I came out the house and went on my way to work. Work, as in the office. On my way, I stopped to pick up some coffee. I was about to step into my car, when some men in black started to approach me. They hadn't realized that I noticed them. I sighed. They were about to jump me. Are you serious right now?

"Niqq'hs, you really gon' try and jump me right now?" I exclaimed.

They froze in their places and then got their guns and pointed at me. I chuckled. I'm in the bitch mode right now. They do not want to do that.

"Give us everything! Your wallet, your phone and your car keys, everything!" They ordered.

These are minors. They are really gon' just stop and demand? Why not just take, if you really want it? I walked up to one and got in his face. I held the mouth of the gun and realized his hands were trembling. I was right, they are minors.

"I am around guns every day, lil' boy. Don't think this will scare me." I chuckled in his face and grabbed the gun from him.

The sh't wasn't even loaded. I laughed.

"This is just sad. You threatening people with not even one bullet. What if it was somebody else?" I threw the gun to his feet, " Go to school boy and you too, muffin head." I pointed to the other one.

I got in my car and drove left the two.  I got to work and started my daily duties.

Later, Khali walked into my office. I scrunched my eyebrows together. Isn't she suppose to be at school? I got up and went over to her.

"What's wrong?" I looked at her with concerned eyes.

It was unusual to see her here at this time.

"Nothin'. Well, can we talk? Or is it a bad time?" she asked.

"Well, it's fifteen minutes before my lunch, so I guess I will just have to take an early lunch," I said, looking at my watch.

"Mr. Blake, why the early lunch?" Mr. Salvatore voiced behind me.

I was about to say something, but Khali beat me to it.

"Sir, if you would just lay off a bit, I really need him right now," Khali said.

Mr. Salvatore seemed to be in a trance.

"She's just a teenager, sir." I cleared up.

At the sound of that,

"Well, Drew, you can just take the day off, we are closing early today anyway. Plus, you seem a bit stressed," He said.

I chuckled. He was just really into Khali a while ago. I got my stuff and left with Khali.

While in the car,

"Who brought you down here?" I asked.

"Khalil," She simply replied.

"... Um, aren't you suppose to be at school?" I asked again.

"Nope, they are having some workshop," She simply answered again.

The air around us is really tense and we all know why.

.-.

We got our food and then Khali started talking,

"I wanted to talk because after we slept together, it hasn't been the same and I just wanted to know if everything is still cool between us, despite, whatever," She said.