Thug Nerd Love 27

Chapter 27

CASSIE

    They laid out Khaliana's outfit on the bed. These boys were good. The outfit consist of a strapped black bandeau top, sea blue short flowing skirt, black ankle strapped heels, black clutch with gold lining and gold and blue accessories.

"I have to admit you guys did good." Martina complimented.

"Yaas!" They exclaimed in a high pitched voice causing us to chuckle.

One is gonna get hurt at the end of the day, sadly. I love Dequan and he loves me too and I would do anything for him just to see him happy but getting to know these people and how great they were, put my head in a whole new perspective of this situation.

Khaliana came out in a robe, looking at the outfit amused.

"You know all the time, I have never thought of this before, I didn't even know I had this skirt." Khaliana smiled.

The joy of having a ton of clothes.

The boys dapped each other.

"I'm so proud of me." Drew fake cried.

The boys looked at him.

"You?" They asked him.

Drew stopped.

"I mean us." He quickly corrected.

"You guys just go and get ready," Khaliana voiced.

I drove home and found Dequan's car in my driveway. I got to play this well. I walked in and he was talking to my sister. She smiled then got up and went upstairs.

"Hey babe." I hugged and kissed Dequan.

He pinned me against a wall and started trailing kisses up my neck which caused me to let out small moans.

"You need to hurry up, Cassie." Dequan whispered.

"I'm going to a party tonight with them, I was planning to get Trey drunk and send Khaliana a text from his phone and get her to watch us, and break her little heart." I smirked.

He smiled.

"You are brilliant."

I asked the question that will lead me to my final decision.

"Wait Dequan, why do you want to break her heart before you kill him? She is going to want him dead after what she sees." I shrugged.

"No, you don't understand. She loves Trey even more than she loved me, Cassie..." He trailed off and there was my revelation, "Seeing him with a next girl, is going to wreck her then to hear he's dead, that's even worse. She is going to feel how I felt when I saw my brother at my doorstep dead."

Nice reason there.

"Wait, you are hurting Khaliana, she killed him?" I asked.

"No."

"So, how is hurting her affecting everyone else?"

"She is going to be different and everyone is going to want her back. Her mom, I think is dying and that is even worse. She is going to slip away and then they will feel what it is like to lose someone you love," He said.

Is he serious? He really thought this out.