Thug Nerd Love 19.Part 1

Chapter 19.1

TREY

    We were at my house, with us boys, playing games and the girls were somewhere probably doing whatever girls do in their spare time.

"Five times in a row!" I exclaimed.

"Nah, man. You probably just set this thing for you," Joey said, checking the box for any tampering.

"Face it. I'm the king," I boasted.

"Trey, shut the f'k up." Michael snapped.

I pinched his cheeks.

"Aww, baby Mikey angry," I cooed, teasing.

He glared at me. I laughed along with the boys.

"Why don't you shove a d'ck up your ass?" Michael shoved me.

"Whatever man, where ma girl at?!" I exclaimed, walking towards the kitchen.

"Why you have to be so loud?" She snapped from the kitchen.

I walked in and saw them around the island, eating all kinds of sh't and watching TV.

"Why you have to be so quiet?" I mocked her, playfully biting her neck.

"Go away, Trey!" Alecia whined, pulling on my arm.

"Uh uh, why you pulling on ma' arm like that? Khal you gon' let her do this?"

"Yes because you are not supposed to be in here so go." Khal rolled her eyes.

I picked up a pebble from out of the plant pot, at the entrance of the kitchen, and threw it at her. She threw it back with a glare.

"We'll fix that attitude later," I said with a wink.

I went back to the living room with the boys.

"What they in there doing?" Shaun asked.

"Ion know, some girly sh't," I said

"Martina probably enjoying that sh't." Joey laughed.

"Sumn' has been up with Alecia lately,"  Shaun said.

I sat in one of the single couches.

"Watchu' mean?" Jason asked.

"She's been all distant and when she isn't it's either she wanna have sex  or she got an attitude. Her ass always complaining too, " Shaun said.

I laughed. That sounded so much like this girl back in the day, but she was pregnant so I... Hol' up.

"She eva' hungry too?" I asked.

"Yes man! She gets all grumpy and crazy, especially after she eats a barrage of junk food, talking bout' I'm getting her fat!" Shaun exclaimed.

All of us boys, except Shaun, were thinking the same thing.

"Man! She's pregnant!" We whisper yelled.

"What?! No man. I wrapped up everytime!" Shaun argued.

"Bro." I chuckled, rubbing my head.

"Oooh. You gon' be a Daddy." Michael teased.

"No man. No. It's gotta be something else." Shaun scoffed.

"You aint ready?" Joey asked.

"No man, is that even a question? I ain't even make something outa' ma life yet." Shaun sighed.