Thug Nerd Love 4

Chapter 4

KHALI

Dequan and I were heated in the bathroom. We had started stripping when the door busted open.

"Why are you people all up in my bathroom, don't you g- Khaliana?" Uncle T snapped, shocked.

"Uncle T , I can explain," I said, panicked.

"Little girl, I'ma beat yo ass, what the hell are you guys doing in this bathroom?" He yelled then looked at Dequan, "You! Lil' boy get the hell out of here now!"

Dequan threw on his T-shirt and tried fixing his pants while I fixed my blouse.

"Both of you, get the hell out!" Uncle T yelled.

I grabbed Dequan's hands but Uncle T grabbed my wrist pulling me away. I snatched away and Dequan grabbed back my hands and we both walked out.

"Are you f'kn kidding me little girl?!" Uncle T yelled.

I was fixing my top while Dequan was fixing his pants. It was so obvious what went down and Uncle T managed to draw an audience.

"What the hell you doing in the bathroom with this niqq'h?!" Uncle T shouted.

"That's none of yo business!" I yelled.

"Don't let me slap all that tone out of yo mouth!" He yelled.

"Try Me! You ain't my Daddy! " I yelled back.

"I am! Now what the hell is going on here?!" My dad appeared.

Oh great.

"This little girl was all up on this boy, stripping, licking and feeling in the bathroom," Uncle T informed, doing hand movements.

"What?! Lil' Girl, what the hell is this?!" Dad yelled then looked closely at Dequan "... Dequan?! I told yo' playa ass not to mess with my daughter."

Dad was livid looking at Dequan.

"I know sir but-" Dequan started.

What?! My dad told Dequan to not mess with me. How come I never knew of that?

"What?!" I thought out loud.

"What?!" Dad mocked "... I saw this niqqah messing around with yo' best friend the other day."

I looked at Dequan and saw regret flash across his eyes then I looked at Dad unbelievably.

"And that is the exact reason, I don't want you f'kn round wit lil' ass boys! Get chu' ass in the car now, before I beat yo ass out here!" Dad yelled.

Tears filled my eyes. I pushed past the crowd and ran to the car. I can't believe this.

------

My mom sat in the room with me comforting me after she basically cussed me out for being so reckless. I thought I could trust Dequan I thought he loved me.

He had been calling, texting me, leaving messages, all saying he was sorry. I hoped they would be saying this was all a lie. My best friend seriously?!

I broke down in my mom's arms more.

"Stop babying that little girl up there, she grown enough to be f'kn, she old enough to deal with her problems!" Dad yelled.

I went off on Dad when he was yelling, and he lost it, hence my ass got beat.

My main aim was to just go upstairs and cry my eyes out. I was about to rush upstairs, flying past a concerned mom but my dad had to stop me.