Thug Nerd Love 2

Chapter 2

KHALI

I walked out of Family Management class just to see Raquan has the new guy up against a locker. There are two things I hate: bullying and Raquan being an ass.

I stormed over to where they were and grabbed a fistful of Raquan's t- shirt, earning a small rip sound as I pulled him away.

"Da' hell wrong wit' you?!" I snapped.

"Ain't nothing wrong with me ma'. It's sumn' wrong with you. You're defending your little new boyfriend, Khaliana." Raquan teased.

"Will you just grow up Raquan?" Tasha appeared saying.

"Butt out of this hoe," Raquan said.

"Your ma-" Tasha started but got cut off.

"Hey that's my mama too. Raquan, what the hell did you do now?!" Dequan snapped, appearing too.

Now, the new guy didn't look fazed by Raquan at all, he looked more amused. The usual nerds at this school would take this opportunity and run but he just stood there, reading?

"Shut da f'k up, Dequan," Raquan snapped.

"Boy I will cut yo' Big Bird looking ass." Dequan stepped up to Raquan.

I couldn't help but laugh at the height difference. Raquan smacked his teeth and walked away but not before leaving the new guy, who had small smirk playing on his lips, with a glare.

"Come on Khali," Dequan said, grabbing my hand.

"Wait, I'ma be alone for free session." Tasha whined just as Shaun came from behind wrapping his arms around her.

"Not anymore." I chuckled.

I then looked back at the new guy who stood by the locker reading. He looked up and smiled at me. He even had a great smile. I smiled back then waved to him , he saluted me.

I turned back to Dequan, who was smiling at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing just can't wait to give you some sweet loving." He cheesed.

"Niqq'h" I straight faced him

He smiled then kissed my nose.

TREY

It's really funny how people just judge you by the way you dress. I chose to wear big clothes, and my glasses today and I am suddenly the new school nerd. I haven't made it better for myself as all I do is read.

These retards don't know me. I can't stand teenagers. Majority of them have all the wrong things at the top of their priorities. Example, Raquan. I smiled at this girl, who I found her name to be Khaliana, because she was beautiful and seemed cool and he took it upon himself to deal with me. One, Khaliana doesn't even like him. Two, he doesn't know me. Yes, I was thoroughly amused by the little drama that happened a while ago. They all were just dysfunctional and I don't think they know it.

I, on the other hand, will keep up the nerd act. I found it to be a very good way to stay out of trouble for the most part. I was a very troublesome being at my previous schools and I prefer not to continue here.

This is not a promise. At this rate, I'm going to have to show these f'kers who I am, real soon.

-----

KHALI

"You know I really can't stand your brother," I said as Dequan kissed on my neck.

We were in the car at our usual spot. I knew we weren't supposed to be doing this and my dad would flip if he found out but what's done is done. I blocked out my worries of being caught and focused on Dequan.