BONUS. 3

I'm not sure I have ever mentioned the last names of the characters except Khaliana and Trey, of course, so I just gave them random last names. 💋💄

   Graduation came and they were all excited. The school had told all the graduates that the theme color was white but the crew of then wore royal blue instead. The headmaster was upset but shook her head as she expected much from the group of them.

"You're gonna do good bro," Trey told Shaun, fixing his jacket and tie.

Shaun was the valedictorian. He was surprised but grateful. Now he was nervous but he kept reminding himself all he had to do was tell his story.

"Thanks bro," Shaun said, pulling him into a manly hug.

"What got you two hugging like the lovers you are?" Jason came over.

Shaun and Trey rolled their eyes.

"F'k off Jason," They said in unison.

"See even doing sh't at the same time, power couple!" Jason exclaimed.

Khaliana came over. Trey planted a kiss on her lips.

"Hey watch Shaun, he might steal yo man," Jason said then walked off.

Shaun walked behind him, in hopes to grab him, but Jason picked up and started running so Shaun started chasing him.

Trey and Khaliana shook their heads.

"You're looking beautiful baby," Trey said, planting a next kiss on her lips.

"You're looking handsome," Khaliana returned.

He smiled and soon they were calling them to put on their gowns and hats then line up.

__

Martina Alveranga

"Baby Momma!" Joey yelled.

"Go Martina!" the others yelled over the other cheering.

She went up with her pregnant belly to collect her diploma. She had the biggest smile in her face and had a lot of cheers coming her way.

Alecia Barrett

"Go Alecia!" They yelled.

"Ma baby!" Shaun yelled.

She went up , glowing. Her cheers were loud from her loud ass parents. She had tears in her eyes, she was proud of herself.

Cassie Davi

Imani Jones

"That's my girl!" Michael exclaimed.

Trey, Shaun, Jason and Joey looked at him surprised, smirking. Michael held his head down, blushing.

Khaliana Pierce

"KHALI!!!!" Her family and friends cheered.

Drew snapped a hundred pictures of her, getting different angles, acting like a photographer. She rolled her eyes.