Thug Nerd Love 11

Chapter 11

KHALIL

   Khali went to get her dress altered because the dress was too long for her short ass. I went downstairs, thinking I was the only one at home but when I went in the kitchen for food, I saw Chloe. Chloe was our cousin who was living with us for a while but she was not exactly the social bubble. It was either she was silent or spewing some rude sh't. Needless to say, I didn't like her. I mentally rolled my eyes upon seeing her.

"Hey," I said, walking past her, going into the fridge, taking out the pizza.

Upon putting all the slices in the microwave, I realized Chloe was intensely staring at me. I cleared my throat and shifted uncomfortably, counting down the time on the microwave.

"Um, can I help you?" I asked annoyed and uncomfortable.

She just stared. I got the pizza from the microwave and quickly walked back to my room.

"F'kn weirdo," I mumbled to myself.

KHALI

After I altered my dress, I let my mom drop me off at Trey's and told her to wait on me because we are just going to talk. She agreed and told me to take as long as I want because she is going to take a nap. I laughed at this, only my mom, but she did need a nap. Rest is important for her right now. I was taking Drew's advice and have a serious conversation with Trey. It's almost two months overdue. Yes, Drew had woken up today. I was so glad when I got the call. I broke down in tears when I saw him. He chuckled and told me to toughen up, we couldn't get rid of him just yet. I sat and talked to Drew, blurting out the whole situation with Trey and Alex. He told me not to follow Trey and grab his ass to talk.

I knocked on his door, hoping his ass was home. It was opened but not by Trey.

"Vanessa?" I asked, shocked.

"Khaliana! Wife! " She exclaimed.

I hugged her so tight. I haven't seen her in so long. When did she get here? She pulled me in the house, sitting me with her on the couch.

"When did you get here? " I voiced my thoughts.

"I came here like, call it two months ago, when Trey told me my brother was in a frikin' coma," She said.

"He woke up today," I said.

"What?!" She asked, jumping up.

"You didn't wait... I know why. The hospital said Trey wasn't answering and I was second contact. Therefore Trey wouldn't know to tell you," I explained.

"I gotta see him," She said.

"I know. So where's Trey?" I asked.

"He went out with this Alex girl. He's always with her," She said.

I don't know but that sorta' hurt. I thought it was always the three of us but obviously I don't matter now. I shouldn't have come here to talk to his ass in the first place.

"Seriously?" I scoffed.

"Yea since she's pregnant an-"

"Alexandria is pregnant?!" I exclaimed.

"You didnt know? I thought Trey talked to you," She said.

"Trey and I haven't had a good conversation since I came back from Christmas break," I informed.