Thug Nerd Love 15. Part 3 (Full Update)

Chapter 15.3

KHALI

   I straddled him whilst he held my ass as we kissed. We were definitely under some influence of the liquor.

"There are rooms you know." Shaun shook his head.

Trey and I broke the kiss smiling. I bit my lip. Shaun smirked at us but it wasn't his usual smirk. I quickly got concerned.

"Hey Shaun, you okay?" I asked smiling.

The fact that I was half drunk isn't helping. I was not supposed to be smiling.

"Yeah, don't worry about me." Shaun waved me off.

I was not convinced. I wanted to push further but Trey squeezed my thighs, stopping me from doing do.

"Look, um actually I came to tell you guys um, I have to um go." He said, rocking with his hands in his pockets.

Something was definitely off. I looked at Trey and he also had concern etched on his face.

"You sure you're okay?" I asked again.

"Yep, see you later Khal. Trey," He said kissing my cheek and dapping Trey.

That's how I knew something was up. He would call me 'ma wifey' or 'baby doll' and Trey 'ma nerd'. Whatever it was that was bothering him, I hope he would find the courage to tell me soon or somebody.

I told him bye, still concerned. Trey shrugged and dragged me down getting more comfortable and continued kissing me. The liquor really is having its effect on him. His tongue explored my mouth as I gripped his curls. I moaned.

"Hey hey, none of that sh't!"

We ignored the voice and continued. Trey moved his hands from my ass and settled it on my hips. I bit his lip playfully smiling and he licked mine. Someone then poked me in my side, causing me to jump up and plopping down on Trey's lap hard. Trey groaned, biting his lip and I felt him go hard beneath me. I smirked.

Looking around, I saw Khalil.

"What?" I whined.

"Uncle said you need to leave this party. Right now," Khalil warned.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Just come on," He said.

Trey looked at me as if saying he needs to get his ' friend ' taken care of.

"Five minutes please, Trey got a little problem," I said looking at him to make my point.

"I just told yo' ass we need to leave right now and you want five minutes. Do that sh't in the car. I'll drive," He said.

Trey shrugged tapping my legs to get up, but I was surprised. Do they really think I'm going to have sex with Trey whilst my brother is right there? That's awkward. Trey was drunker than I thought.

"Come on sis. You've have caught me having sex many times that could not even make up the one session you guys are going to have . So get yo asses up and come on," Khalil said, rushing us.

What the hell is going on? Uncle never takes me from a party, some sh't is going down. We walked behind Khalil and as we reached outside,

"Biiittchh!" yelled a drunk Tasha. Isn't she pregnant?

I rolled my eyes and kept walking. She is going to hurt that baby. Poor innocent child.

I felt someone tug on my shirt. I looked at her and rolled my eyes.