Thug Nerd Love 12

Chapter 12

TREY

I worked out things with Khal and now she's my girl. Drew's awake and I got Vanessa and Vaniece here with me. I could finally breathe. The only thing that is out of place is Alex. She is probably not going to be happy when she discovers Khal and I are together now because she has some feelings for me and I thought her ass was in like with Drew. This is one situation, I'm not sure how to tackle. I don't wanna hurt Alex's feelings.

"Where ma' new husband at?!" I heard Khal's loud ass yell.

"Damn girl, calm down! He's in his room," Vanessa exclaimed.

Just then, my door flung open and little Khal jumped on me, earning a groan.

"Sh't Khal, you know yo ass heavy!" I blurted.

"Oh shut up. You know you missed me." She cheesed, pecking my lips.

I chuckled then cupped her cheeks, planting small kisses on her lips a few times. She smiled then started to play in my curls.

"Hey you ain't gonna talk to Alex?" I asked her, cupping your ass.

She glared at me.

"Why do I feel I gotta get use to this?" She said.

"Yes because that ass mine now. Now answer the question and stop worrying about your ass," I said.

"I don't know, she doesn't seem to want to talk to me still." She shrugged.

"I just figured things could go back to normal with the three of us," I said softly.

She shrugged and traced her finger mindlessly on my chest. There was silence after.

"Trey," Khal called, "Um, do you think Alexandria has feelings like real feelings for you? I mean, cuz' that would explain why she has been so distant," She said softly.

"And will it affect you if she does?" I asked.

"Well yea in a way, when we are around each other, since you and I are together now. It would be somewhat awkward, especially when you and her are here alone, like tonight , how can I trust she won't start some sh't like last time?" she asked, resting her head in my neck.

I sighed, knotting my fingers in her curls.

"She does have feelings for me. She told me and it was quite obvious when she used the pregnancy stunt," I said.

She lifted her head and stared into my eyes. I started back into her beautiful ones and pecked her lips.

"Can I trust you?" she asked.

I knew she didn't want a replay of Dequan. I couldn't do that to her.

"Of course you can." I assured her, moving some strayed hairs from her bun, from her face.

"Okay, so can I have your word that you can be faithful and don't let whatever get to you, especially Alexandria since you are here alone with her. I don't know but I just don't trust her anymore and I really don't want a replay of Dequan."

There it was.

"I understand babe. Yes, you can have my word," I said meaningfully.

"Thank you," She gratified.

"Khali I'm ready! I hope y'all ain't breaking a bed up there!" Vanessa yelled

We laughed.

"No! I'm coming!" Khal yelled back.

She hurriedly pecked my lips before I dragged her down into a proper kiss.