Thug Nerd Love 10 .Part 2

Chapter 10.2

TREY

"What?!" Vanessa and Drey exclaimed.

"How did that happen?" Drey asked.

"Your son isn't exactly a saint. You left us, we had to run somewhere for a father figure."

I grabbed Vanessa's hand and walked away. This man messed up my whole damn mood. He moved on, what's the point of coming back? Vanessa dragged her hand away when we had covered a good distance.

"How long Trey?!" She yelled.

"You don't have to be yelling, Ness! Just over a week or two," I said.

"A week or two Trey?! You couldn't even try to contact me!" She yelled, punching my arm.

Okay, that sh't hurt. I almost punched back her tough ass.

"I'm sorry okay?!" I semi yelled.

"Damn Trey! He's my brother too you know," She said, finally not yelling.

"Vanessa I'm kinda stressed okay."

"How?"

"Can we go to my house please? To talk." I don't plan to be out here, for ever.

"Okay and this better be a valid reason to forget to tell me about my brother."

I had erased Vanessa's existence from my life. I haven't spoken to any family outside of Drew after Mom died. Hence why I said he was the only real family I had left. I completely forgot about my lovely sister, right here.

----

We went in the house and she plopped down on the couch with Vaniece. I got changed and came back down. Vaniece crawled over to my lap. For a child who hasn't seen their uncle in years, she was very comfortable.