Thug Nerd Love 6

Chapter 6

TREY

    Today was cold and my ass was going to the mall with Khal and Alex. I must be crazy. Those two were about to kill me in shopping. No, I was not planning to dress like a nerd. I am tired of that sh't, it's about time I leveled up to my rightful status. I went simple in a black hooded sweat shirt, black jacket, red jeans and black converses. I called Alex and she said she was ready, knowing damn well she was just getting out the shower.

I jumped in the black Range Rover and drove up to her crib. I ended up being the damn one waiting, as predicted.
She came out in a navy blue long sleeved v-neck top, washed jean jacket, acid washed skinnies and dark blue Sperry's.

"What happened to I'm ready and waiting?" I asked.

"Niqq'h shut up and drive." She snapped flicking me in the head.

I glared at her and drove to Khaliana's. I texted her I was outside.

She came out in a simple all red crew neck, black skinnies and red vans. She slipped in the car then looked at us then slipped back out. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Sorry, I am waiting on my two friends," She said standing with her arms crossed, actually pretending to look for someone.

She really ain't doing this. Out there is cold, cold enough that if I leave her ass standing there, she'll be an ice sculpture. I shook my head then came out of the car walking over to Khal.

"Get in the car." I simply said.

She looked at me, sizing me up.

"Now." I growled out, "Look, in that car is warm and out here will freeze my sperms. So guess who, ain't gon' stand here while you behave immature? Me."

That was enough to get her slowly walking to the car. She was walking slowly so I threw her over my shoulders and threw her in the back of the car, then jogged my way to the driver's side. There was silence.

Half way to the mall, Khal spoke up.

"Really guys, aren't you two supposed to be drowning in some clothes? What happened?" She asked.

"What happened was, you know my brother Drew, right?" I asked.

Everything clicked in her head at that point.

"No way! Drew Blake... Trey Blake. F'k I'm so stupid, how did I not pick this up?! He told me his brother goes to my school and you two are so much alike. I just wasn't expecting his juvenile brother to be a nerd. Speaking of, how did this nerd thing come about?" She rambled.

I chuckled at her reaction.

"One, don't refer to me as a juvenile. It ticks me off..." I stated and then went into the story.

"Oh, that makes sense I guess. Nerds usually are overlooked so become one to stay low, it does make sense. So you Dria, what's your story?" She focused on Alex.

"Dria? No I hate that nickname and I have no story, I just went along with his ass."

"One, I didn't ask you if you love or hate it, I'm going to call you Dria. Anyway, I'm more comfortable with this. I hated seeing you guys drown. Lord, I swear if you guys did not change today, I would've been at the mall, transforming y'all asses then going by your houses and burn all em' slacks. I even brought my Dad's black card." She pulled out the card.

She was serious.

KHALI

Honestly, when I saw these two pull up in a Range and not seeing the nerds, I was surprised. Shook, even.  When Trey walked out, I couldve fainted right there because of how good he looked in fitting clothes. I know God answers prayers because I was dying from seeing them everyday looking slack.

Furthermore, I felt so dumb not being able to notice the resemblance between Drew and Trey. Drew's like a next older brother to me. I used to go over his house a lot but Trey was never there. It was usually a either happy or angry at Trey, Drew. Trey was always out doing some sh't. Hence why I have never met him. Plus, it didn't help when I stopped visiting Drew and went more to Dequan's house.

.

We arrived at the mall. The first store Dria targeted was a small jewellery store. She literally dragged us there. While Dria looked at jewelry for God knows how long, i was thinking about my main aim, clothes. Trey groaned then circle his arms around my neck, resting on my shoulder, hugging me from behind, mumbling things like..'Will she just hurry up? I can't stay in this stuffy place any longer'. I just chuckled. Our position made it seem like we were together, obvious from the jealous looks we've be getting. However, this was normal for Trey and I to be like this.

I don't think, I feel for Trey that way. Do I? I've been thinking about it for a while. I know we were still new to each other but I was happy around him. My heart was content. In addition, he's really handsome and he really let's me feel beautiful. Maybe, it's just me experiencing the after effects of a break up.

Raquan surprisingly showed up with his buttheads.

"Oooohhhh, you've moved on from my bro already? Couldn't wait, huh hoe?" Raquan spat.

Hoe? Who is he talking to? Before I could open my mouth, Trey punched that niqq'h so hard, he flew into a glass table with wooden jewelry, smashing it, putting attention on us. Raquan looked dead.

A skinny man, I assume is the boss, came in fuming.

"What is going on here? You're gonna pay for that!" He yelled pointing at Trey in his face.

Trey pushed away the man's finger.

"Man, don't come putting your finger in my face. That was a cheap ass glass table and I could carve those wooden shit myself,  " Trey said then walked out, dragging Dria and I out.

"You didn't have to do that Trey," Dria said.

"What? I'm tired of that niqqah! He has been pushing it, you know that and plus he called Khal a hoe. That's way disrespectful." Trey snapped, pulling out his phone to take a call.

We looked at him, as his face changed to more anger. I never saw this side of Trey before. I only knew three weeks nerd.

"Hey Trey, calm down, " I said softly, trying to calm his raging self.

TREY

I was livid. I was beyond tired of the niqq'h. He has been on my nerves for the past few weeks and then he called my girl a hoe. My girl? Well...

"Hey Trey, calm down." I heard Khal say.

I looked down at her. Her grey eyes soothed me, calming me down, especially the fact that her soft hands held mine.

"Okay." I sighed.

Alex smirked, she knew that this girl had some effect on me which said a lot because I knew her for such a short time and she has me over the edge.

"Okay so can we get back on with shopping niqq'hs?" Alex said.

I held Khal's hands and flicked Alex on her head, earning a glare from her.

---------
Attempted Editing
Vote. Comment .
~KeMrez 💋💄