▪︎ P R E F A C E ▪︎

Welcome!

Thank you for taking an interest in this book. It is really appreciated. It has come to surprise to me on how many reads and likes this book has gotten.

This book showed my capacity as a writer and how far I could take a story with a good ass plot, despite how young I was at the time.

Disclaimer: This book was written when I was young. A lot of the scenes and actions reflect that. Sometimes I mentally disassociate from the book because of that, lol.  However, I did attempt editing to make it a bit better for reading without completely changing the plot.

This book is completely fictional. The names, persons, events are all the sole imagination of the author. Remember it's a story, it may not reflect exactly how things are in real life.

This book also does contain mature themes in terms of language, sex, violence etc.

With that being said, this book is under the Copyright law. There may be no duplication of the book or the ideas presented in the book. I would like to avoid conflict... take it as a warning.

Lastly, I really do hope you enjoy the book but if you don't, just have a day and leave. There is no need to be rude. The only criticism accepted here is constructive.

For the Rereaders: You may notice changes in this book. One is I no longer have the pictures of the characters and I have no intention to search and change them. It was hard to find the actual persons and I figured it's best if my users use their imagination of the characters anyway. It's more personal and fun.

Love to you all!
~KemrezM ♡