Thug Nerd Love 21

Chapter 21

KHALI

   Someone was knocking on the door constantly and it was damn annoying! Shaun jerked up, clearly annoyed. He put the pillow over his head, I did too but that did not work. I checked the time, it was too late for someone to be banging on the door like that. Shaun jumped out of bed, I followed him. He went in Khalil's room, got a gun and walked downstairs. We opened the door,

"Hey! " Mike exclaimed.

Shaun put down the gun. We sighed.

"Mike what are you doing here so late and with the kids?" I asked.

"I didn't have anyone to leave them at home with. Do you know where Lee is?" he asked, looking stressed.

"No but she's probably out." I shrugged.

"She didn't come home from work and no calls, texts, nothin and f'k I am worried." Mike said.

Now that got me worried.

"That doesn't sound like Lee." Shaun chimed.

"Exactly. I just feel something's wrong. Your parents sleeping?" Mike asked me.

"Yea, you tried calling her again?" I asked.

Mike gave me a blank face.

"Of course I tried, Khal." He replied.

I looked down and shrugged. I am half sleep, my brain clearly ain't working well.

"I'ma go round the trap but I can't bring the kids," He said looking at Shaun and me with a sheepish smile.

"What?! Niqq'h no! I need sleep," Shaun complained.

"Come on. You gon' get your sleep, you just have to get them to sleep," Mike said.

"Then niqq'h we ain't gon' get no sleep to get em niqq'hz to sleep." Shaun voiced.

"Come on, gimme them before I change my mind," I said, earning a look from Shaun, "Make sure you find my sister."

Mike went and I tried calling Lee but it went straight to voicemail.  I had Flo in my hand rocking her as she slept. Shaun had King and Royal talking them to sleep, which was working. They were worried about their mom. I was worried shitless too. I felt something in my heart.

The kids had fallen asleep and we tucked them in. Shaun and I walked out the room,

"Khali, something just don't feel right." Shaun said abruptly.

"I know, I am so worried. This is not Lee. It is..." I trailed off, biting my lip.

I tried calling her phone again. It was answered but it was not Lee's voice.

"Trey?"

TREY

I kept walking around, stumbling. I was drunker than I thought. There were dead bodies that I had tripped or stepped over. I heard vibrating, I looked around and saw a phone lit up. I went over and realized it was in a bag of a female who got shot. She looked dead laying on her stomach so I couldn't see her face. Damn, this is f'kd up.

I took the phone out the bag and saw Khali.

Khali: Hello?
: Khal?
Khali: Trey?
: Yea.
Khali: What are you doing with Khalee's phone?
:Khalee?
Khali: Yes, my sister.
: Sh't.
Khali: Sh't? Trey what is going on? Where is Khalee?
:Khal. I...

I sighed. I looked around and saw Drew. I sighed thankfully.

Khal: Trey! Answer me!
: You ain't gotta be yelling Khal! F'k...
Khal: This is my sister, Trey! Now answer me!

I sighed, calming her.

: Describe her.
Khal: My complexion, black straight hair, everything else similar to me.. except she is taller.

I looked down at the body and Drew came over, looking at it too and thats when his eyes widened.

MARTINA

A next pain shot through my stomach again causing me to double over in pain again. Mama J, Joey's mom, tried comforting me as Joey went and put the car out front.

"Ah!" I cried out.

Joey and Papa J walked in. Joey picked me up bridal style.

"Babe relax and breathe." He whispered as he walked down the steps with me.

I followed what he said but after only thing I saw was darkness.

----
Attempted Editing.
Vote. Comment.
~KeMrez 💋💄