Thug Nerd Love 36

Chapter 36

TREY

   Everyone looked at me as if they couldn't believe I just did that. I shrugged,

"What? I'm sure you guys want to all get out of here in one piece and alive," I said and got a next gun, loading it, "Guys ready?"

"Hell yeah!" They exlaimed.

Khaliana gave me a smirk then a small smile. I smiled back at her and scanned her. Those shorts was sitting good on her ass and those boobs were looking good i- Wait. She had better been in the house looking like that. I'll talk to her later about that.

We filed out the room and immediately, we didnt know where the hell we were going. It was like a maze. Well now they are clever.

"What the hell is this?!" Joey exclaimed looking around.

"So many turns. I hate this, it's like Math." Jason whined.

I never seen someone hate Math like Jason.

"Okay it's left or right or up or right-diagonal or left-diagonal, what you guys say? Think, the way you came," Khalil said.

"I don't have to think about nothing, there are like small signs around. If you niqqahz will just read." Khal said, pointing a small sign that said     'Equipment  >' .

Oh. I looked for the exit, if it was there. It was right. Always go right.

"Come on guys, right." We went right and before we could get through the door there were bodyguards.

"F'k!" Everyone except me exclaimed.

I chuckled at them. F'k couldn't even describe it.

"Oh, Khal, language." I still didn't like when she cursed.

She rolled her eyes,

"Sorry sir," She said in a over exaggerated tone.

I chuckled. Just then sumn' clicked, Khaliana.

"Khaliana, can you do something for me, for us, all of us?" I asked.

"I don't know if I can but continue talking," She replied.

I told her the plan.

"Are you crazy?! They might just shoot me in the head right there and then!" She exclaimed.

I chuckled.

"Come on, Khali, what he is just saying is to just distract them with your beauty. You don't even have to try. Look at you Khali!" Michael exclaimed.

"True, if you weren't Trey's girl, I would totally bang you." Jason chimed.

"Yea true!" Michael and Shaun added.

Khal rolled her eyes.

"If you weren't my sister so that I wouldn't picture with you disgusting, I would too," Khalil said.

"Dont, Khalil, just dont. Okay I'll do it."

KHALI

I swear Trey crazy as hell. I stood up, took deep breath and walked out. The two men looked at me suspiciously. I smiled and went up to them,

"Um, hey. Do you know the nearest food place around here? My uncle sent me to buy some food but I'm from Trinidad, I'm new and I dont know where to go," I lied.

"Who's your uncle?" one asked.

"My uncle is the boss around here. Look I'm hungry and on my period, just tell me where the damn place is." I snapped.