Thug Nerd Love 3

Chapter 3

TREY

    I woke up at fifteen minutes to the hour.  I did my hygienics and dragged on a red Ralph Lauren polo, cargo shorts and some red black and white Jordan's. I got some fashion nerdy glasses then sprayed myself and waited on Drew to arrive.

At five minutes past, Drew came in looking high.

"I know you damn well ain't gonna drive in this state," I snapped.

"Nah niqq'h, you gon' drive, where ma sh't?!" he asked.

I threw him the bag and then took the keys from him. He's always on some dumb sh't.

-----

When we arrived, the barbecue was already filled with people of every status and age. Smoke filled the air, both from the grill and men smoking weed.

I walked through the crowd of sweaty bodies who were dancing on the lawn. I made it to Trevan, Drew's boss, who was like a dad to us, helping us in "living".

"Young Blood! Long time no see," He exclaimed taking a whip from his joint.

I smiled, taking the blunt he passed me, and took a whip too.

"Same for you," I said then got up and grabbed a beer from the igloo.

"Yea, so which school you going to now, with yo bad ass?" Trevan asked.

"Um, Greenfield High?" I said, hoping the name was right.

"Oh , I know which school you talking 'bout , my niece and nephew go there. You met Khalil or Khaliana yet?" he asked.

Khaliana?

"Khaliana, as in short, golden curly hair, good body, pretty with dimples, is your niece?" I asked shocked.

"Yea, that 'bout explains her and she's the only Khaliana about in your year, " He replied.

"You got one sexy niece," I said, earning a glare from him.

"I know, and that's why I will kill a niqq'h for her so don't get any ideas. I wouldn't want to hurt you." He smirked.

Does he even know about Dequan?

"What if I already got ideas?" I smirked.

"Boy..."

I laughed.

"You know at that school they classify me as a nerd." I chuckled.

"Ha Ha Ha Ha." Trevan did an over exaggerated laugh..."You?!"

"Yes me. Cuz' today I chose to wear some big ass clothes and my glasses with my book, looking smart. I'm suddenly the new nerd," I explained.

"Can't blame them but if they knew that attitude of yours, they would've thought differently and you know you might wanna keep up this act, keep your juvenile self out of trouble," Trevan said, chuckling at the last part.

"I ain't no juvenile, I just got a few behaviors that I need to improve on and that's the exact thing I am gonna do, " I said "...but the thing is where the hell am I going to get some big ass clothes to continue this act? What I wore today was Drew's clothes cuz' you know he's two sizes bigger than me and I know he don't want me to be wearing his sh't."

" Niqq'h stop acting you care what your brother thinks. You gon' wear that sh't anyway!" Trevan exclaimed.

I shrugged. That was true. I looked in front of me and saw Khaliana with her short self in some high waist jeans and belly top with some J's on her feet walking over here. Damn she's sexy.