Thug Nerd Love 37

Chapter 37

KHALI

     We made sure the TFO weren't nowhere in sight before we got in the car and drove off. We drove to where Joey's car was. As we pulled up, we saw Jason cursing and Joey looking like he was ready to punch Jason any minute now. As we neared,

"My frikin' leg!" Jason exclaimed.

What is his problem now?

"Okay, Jason, do all of us a favor and shut the f'k up, please!" Joey exclaimed.

"Woah, hol' up, what's the problem here?" Khalil voiced.

"The problem is I cant feel my damn legs. That's the problem." Jason snapped.

"After the car skidded, due to the impact with the wall, his foot twisted. That's all. He's over reacting, his foot is not even broken," Shaun cleared up.

I rolled my eyes, only Jason.

"Okay, guys come on. We gotta go to the trap or wherever Trevan wants us to go," Trey said.

"All seven of us in one car?" Jason asked.

"Yes, Jason, you gon' be at the front so whatever is wrong with your foot won't get any worse due to space. Anyway, since Trey can't drive, Khalil has no interest, Michael will kill us, Joey, you can drive or Shaun. Khalil, Michael, Trey and either Joey or Shaun will be at the back, I'll sit in one of you guys lap," I said.

Michael's face lit up as I said, sit in one of you guys lap. I chuckled.

"By one, she means me, her brother, who is not gonna violate her," Khalil said pointedly.

I laughed when Michael pouted. We got in the car and started on our journey, Shaun driving.

•••

"Guys, they're back!" Shaun exclaimed, looking in the rear view mirror.

"When will these people stop, I'm tired as hell." Trey grumbled.

I felt my boobs, I just remembered that I left my phone there. They were stupid enough to not check. I took it out and a huge smile spread across my face.

"Nah, I'ma call my dad. Where are we?" I asked, slightly pissed that we had to be at this again.

These TFO niqq'hs really don't give up. I called my dad who picked up in an instant.

Dad: Khaliana, hun, are you okay?
:I'm intact and all but right now its rush hour. We're being chased by em niqq'hs and I am tired as hell, and wish I had a bomb to blow up their asses.
Dad: You sumn' else. How are the boys?
:Khalil's good, Shaun's driving, Michael is being Michael, Joey is frustrated, Jason has a twisted foot and Trey got shot.
Dad: Trey got what?!?!

His voice boomed through the phone. I had to remove it from my ear and everyone heard.

:Shot in the arm, Dad. He's in pain but there's something tied around his arm to stop the bleeding.
Dad: Okay good, put me on speaker, hun.

I put him on speaker.

Dad: Shaun?
Shaun: Yea.
Dad: Where are you?

Shaun looked around.

Shaun: Looks like we're on the second highway.
Dad: Okay, I want you to lead em' TFO's to the field. You are gonna act like you are trying to escape and lead them there. We all will be there so don't worry.
Shaun:Okay.
Dad: See you soon guys and there better not be a scratch on Khaliana, else the TFO's and you boys gon' be in trouble, especially you Khalil.