Thug Nerd Love 17

Chapter 17

KHALI

   "I'm frikin' 5'2" now bitches!" I exclaimed, "Twerk up!"

Dad looked at me and shook his head.

"Khaliana, you're 5'1" now." Dad said, pointedly.

"Dad, yesterday the doctor said 5'1 and a half. I was between the 1 and 2. 1.5, round it off, 2!" I argued.

"No she said you were between the 0 and 1." Dad argued back.

I stuck my tongue out at him. I don't know why I am so short and I got a palm tree boyfriend.

"Imagine me on my wedding day. I'm gonna have to be on two boxes," I said.

"Trey ain't that tall," Dad said.

"Dad, he is 6ft." I straight faced him.

Dad laughed out loud.

"Damn, yo' ass need some grow beans." Dad laughed," ... all yo children gon be taller than you."

Haha, funny. I plopped down on the couch annoyed with my height.

"Honestly, how comes I am this short? You tall, mom not that short. I should be like average height." I complained.

"Stop yo' damn complaining, you're lucky you're cute. You realize Khalil ain't that tall. You guys got that short gene from yo' grans."

The same way we got our gray eyes from gran.

"I-".

The door busted open, revealing men in black with masks and guns.  Dad pushed me behind him.

"Go upstairs!" Dad yelled.

I ran upstairs and the cramps chose to start now. Now I'm f'kn angry. While running up the stairs, I was pulled back down by one of the men. He tried to bag my face. Seriously? He really thought this was going to be easy. Does he know my father?

I swiftly turned around kicking him in between his eyes, enough for an ache and moved to his groin. I then grabbed the bag and choked him with it. He fell unconcious. A next man, came up with a gun. You could hear shots firing around the house.

"Haha, little Khali." He chuckled pointing the gun at me.

"Khaliana's the name." I corrected.

"It-" He managed to get out before he fell limply after a shot to the head.

There stood Dad.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yea, just cramping a little bit," I answered.

The man I choked was slightly moving. Dad slapped him with the gun and he woke up.

"Who's crazy ass sent you?" Dad growled.

"Your worst enemy, T.F.O bitch!" He spat in Dad's face.

Dad looked at me and laughed. I laughed too.

"At least make sure you get some mint before you spit in someone's face." He wiped off the nasty liquid.

Dad, without any hesitation, finished the man with two bullets to the head. I went and held on to Dad as we went and made sure the house was clear While we were looking upstairs, we heard shots go off. Dad rushed down with me close behind him.

Three bodies fell limply infront of Khalil and Trey, who were with guns. The rest of the crew came in.

"Da'fuq happened in here?" Khalil asked.

"T.F.O is what happened," Dad replied pissed.

"Why they all up in this house tho?" Trey asked then shifted looking at me with concerned eyes.

" I don't know but they done messed up ma sh't though. Imagine some men come busting in my house with pointing guns after I am here with my daughter, who thought she was 5'2"." Dad said.

You could hear chuckles after that.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Let me call Trevan's black ass." Dad said getting his phone.

CALL CONVO

Dad: Trevan! Yo ass on speaker so you can explain to me why the f'k  some T.F.O bitches come busting up into MY house with pointing guns?

T: Yo bro! They declaring war. War's coming bro.

Dad: War? So they had to declare war at ma damn house?!

T: Trevain, you family. Former King of these streets. They gonna want to take you out.

Dad: Take me out?! You know I coulda made dinner reservations somewhere.

T: *smacks teeth* Man!

Dad: Look whatever man. I don't even know why my ass got in this sh't. You know Khaliana coulda got hurt?! She wasn't feeling well and she had to deal with these people.

T: Damn. They tried with the trap but you know that failed. They got to my house and trashed everything. I had to blow some heads in that bitch.

Dad rudely hung up the phone

A loud shriek interrupted. We winced at the sound.

"Get out my damn way! Where's Trevain?" I saw my mom come into view.

"Aw sh't." Dad groaned.

"Trevain! Why is my house like this?" Mom yelled pushing Dad.

She then walked to the walls, stepping over bodies.

"My walls!" She cried looking at the blood then she went to the carpets "...my white carpets!"

She was so dramatic. I rolled my eyes.

"Khalea calm down," Dad said.

"Calm down? I should snap your neck. You better get this damn house cleaned. All of you! I'm sure you guys don't want to have these bodies for dinner." She snapped going upstairs pointing at us, menacingly.

Ladies and gentlemen, my mother! Applause.

Dad immediately took up the phone and called the people for the bodies.

"Um, dinner reservations for about 8." He said.

*

The crew and I were now in my room, relaxing. Trey cuddling with me, rubbing my back to soothe the cramps. It was helping as I listened to Shaun tell us how his dad died. It was sad, honestly and it made me think how I am probably gonna lose my mom soon.

"....yea, so he was murdered because of his acquaintances," Shaun finished.

"I am so sorry Shaun. It's gonna be okay," Alecia said.

Shaun looked at Trey and gave a crooked smile.

"I know," He said.

----
Attempted Editing
Vote. Comment.
~KeMrez 💋💄