Thug Nerd Love 14

FILLER

Chapter 14

KHALI

"Wake up! Wake up!" Rey exclaimed, jumping on us.

Trey and I groaned, snuggling into each other further.

"Get up! It's my birthday! "She exclaimed.

"Happy Birthday," We said in unison, not really processing the information.

Until, it all clicked. It's her birthday. I opened my eyes, seeing a beaming Treyan.

"Today's your birthday?" I asked, just to make sure I heard right.

"Yep." She nodded her head.

"Babe, get up. It's your sister's birthday." I shook him.

"Ugh! What time is it?" He groaned.

 10 am, I read on my phone.

"Ten," I said.

He groaned and got up. He, then grabbed Rey tickling her. She laughed.

"Happy Birthday Rey! Why didn't you tell me?" He tickled her.

I smiled and went to do my hygienics. After I came out of the shower, wrapped in a towel, I started to brush my teeth. Trey came in and wrapped his arms around me. I looked at us in the mirror. We were cute.

"Morning beautiful," Trey said, kissing my shoulder repeatedly then snuggled his head into the crook of my neck.

"Morning handsome," I said, continuing to brush my teeth.

There was silence as we stood in the same position, with me still brushing my teeth. As I bent to wash out my mouth, Trey moved and slapped my ass. I glared at him in the mirror. 

"I promised Rey that we will all be making breakfast together," He said stripping then stepped into the shower.

I nodded my head and walked out the bathroom. I put on some lotion, deodorant and then I put on a purple sports bra and one of Trey's black basketball shorts. I also put on a purple and black pair of ankle socks. I did all of this slowly as I was still tired as hell.

I let my hair stay in its curly state and by the time I was done, Trey came out with only a towel around his waist. Damn.

"You want a picture?" Trey smirked.

"Whatever..." I rolled my eyes.

Rey ran back into the room in a tank top and small basketball shorts. She looked cute.

"Heyy." I swooped her up.

"Heeeyy Lia! I wonna make breakfast now," She said, clapping her hands together.

"Well come on. Trey, hurry up!" I said walking out the room.

"Don't rush my fresh." He said putting on deodorant.

I rolled my eyes and walked down with Rey.

"Big breakfast?" I asked.

"More than big. Humongous!" She exclaimed.

I chuckled. She was so adorable.

"Have it your way. Humongous it is." I said.

I got the ingredients.

"Hot Cocoa or just Orange juice?" I asked.

"Orange juice." She exclaimed.

"Okay. So for breakfast today for your birthday will be eggs, bacon and frankfurters toast sandwiches with pancakes, waffles and orange juice."