BONUS. 2

KHALI

   "Why did this random girl text yo' phone Trey? She texted yo name. I was not with you last night, I'm just -"

"Insecure as hell Khaliana! Damn. You have a way of contradicting yo'self too," Trey snapped.

"Contradicting?" I asked.

"You were the one who said yo ass ain't give a damn about some bitches and you won't let them get in between us but look at you now," Trey replied.

I froze. That was true.

"You said that shit Khal, not me. I said the same thing too but at least I stuck to my word. Example when that niqq'h, the other day, was texting yo' phone like hell and I did not jump down yo throat that you were cheating, we took care of that niqqah together."

"You got upset too Trey. Be real," I said.

"Yea I got upset and yo' ass got even worse. You started a friking war, cussing me out and all that for me thinking you would be in anything with that boy. Yo, I am not with this," Trey said then chuckled shaking his head.

I for once did not have an argument.

"It's kinda unfair Khal that you get to go off on sh't but when I do, you go off anyway. Sh't, you are special." Trey looked as if he came to a realization.

I sat in the bed, thinking about what he said.

"I'm sorry. I am being insecure and contradicting but I can't help it," I said.

"You can Khaliana. Trust me. I don't know the damn bitch!" Trey snapped.

I nodded my head. He came over and pulled me in a deep kiss.

___

TREY

We sat in the living room with the others. We were just reflecting on all the shit that happened in our lives, since we've all been together.

"Yo bruh, I remember Trey the first time he came to school, bruh Trey wore some baggy ass clothes. This palm tree ass nerd walking up into school," Jason said laughing.

The others laughed.

"He was cute though," Khal defended.

"When his ass stepped in that morning looking like a damn model, best believe I was shook," Joey said.

"Little did we know, this niqq'h was one of the savages in the streets," Shaun said, shoving me.

"I still ain't like the niqqah. He got my girl," Michael said.

We all gave him a look then laughed at his ass.

"Ball night was cool too," Martina spoke up.

"Yes, we turnt up in that bitch," Alecia said.

"Guys remember that little time, we went to this hill area and Shaun tripped over his two feet and rolled down the hill into cow shit?" Khal said, laughing.

We all started laughing. It was a minor memory but hilarious. We went to this place, it was a hilly area and we were walking when Shaun just fell, out of no damn where. He tried grabbing onto one of us but we dodged him and he rolled into this huge pile of cow shit.

"Man that ain't funny!" Shaun snapped causing us to laugh more.

"I think the best moments were when anyone of us were in malice. They are funny situations honestly. Our ass knew that we couldn't stay angry forever but determined are we," Martina said causing smiles everywhere.

~~~~~

OMNISCIENT

"Khaliana yo' ass stifling me with that damn pillow!" Trey yelled, breaking his face free from the pillow.

Khaliana smirked, moving the pillow from Trey.

"I know," She said.

Trey pushed her ass off the bed.

"You're one evil female," Trey said, attacking her with pillows on the floor.

Khaliana sat on the floor, trying to defend herself from Trey's attack. Trey threw a shoe in her head.

"Ow!" Khaliana exclaimed.

Trey was dying and threw a next shoe. Khaliana blocked it and got up from the ground, she got a broomstick and advanced on Trey with it. She beat him out of it.

"Agh! Khal!" He was laughing in pain.

The broomstick accidentally poked Trey in the butt. They both froze with Khaliana trying not to laugh. She dropped the broom stick and made a run for it.

Love,
KeMrez 🙀❤