Conversation 8

Conversation 8

[a/n] This conversation may contain spoilers for the following books: Life Told By a Nerdy, How to Date a Nerd(sequal to Life Told By a Nerdy), Life Can Crumble into Pieces in Less Than A Second, and Mya's Choice(sequal to Life Can Crumple To Pieces In Less Than a Second).

In this conversation, we are currently discussing wattpad books that make us mad and happy while we're reading it.

Me: So, did you read How  to Date a Nerd?

DreamQueen11_15: Yeah, I got so mad

Me: I know right.

Dreamqueen11_15: Yup

Me: I can't believe it. So they finally get together in about the last chapter and this chick. THIS CHICK RUNS OVER SARAH IN THE FIRST CHAPTER. THIS STALKER CHICK RUNS HER OVER WITH A FRICKIN CAR!!! I HAD TO STOP READING THE FVCKIN BOOK BECAUSE I WAS ABOUT TO FRICKIN TAKE MY LAPTOP AND SLAM IT INTO THE FRICKIN FLOOR!!!

DreamQueen11_15:So after she gets hit with the car, she goes into a coma and she forgets everything which made me fucking pissed!When she wakes up matt keeps trying to get w/ her and shit still being an asshole and leon is like having a mental break down doing all this shit still trying to make her remember, and the stupid bitch still doesnt remember which made me so fucking pissed..and i know that I is your thoughts

(At this point, I'm almost screaming. The substitute teacher glares at me and I calm down because I don't want to have a detention.)

DreamQueen11_15 was just dying with laughter because of my rant.

Me: Did you ever read a book that made you feel so mad then happy?

DreamQueen11_15:Yup. Oh ok, so........this chick has a boyfriend who beats her and she still says with this fucking dude 'cause she's fucking stupid...and she has a best friend who is fucking awesome.

Me: Oh crap, an abusive relationship.

DreamQueen11_15: Him and her boyfriend dont like each other, and so her and her boyfriend get into a fight over her best friend and he basically beats her to death, and leaves her to die in the woods.

Me; HE LEAVES HER TO DIE THE THE FUCKIN WOODS!!! WHO THE HELL DOES THAT?!!

DreamQueen11_15: She turns into a ghost and goes into a coma for like 3 months.

Me:-_-

DreamQueen: Then, she wakes up and her boyfriend has another girlfriend.

Me: ARE YOU FVCKIN KIDDING ME!!! UGH I KNEW THAT WOULD HAPPEN BUT STILL.

DreamQueen11_15: Her and his girlfriend dont like each other because his girlfriend is jealous of her because she thinks that her and her best friend are dating

Me: -.-

DreamQueen11_15: ...so then, she kisses her best friend and he breaks up with his girlfriend for her,and then after everything was finally going good for a while the fucking dude gets hit by a car

Me: THE HELL. THEY FINALLY GET TOGETHER AND HE GETS HIT BY A FUCKIN CAR!!! FUCK THIS WORLD AND EVERY DRIVING ASSHOLE IN THE BOOK! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(At this point, the teacher is telling me to calm down or he'll kick me out. So i try to calm down but it's hard.)

DreamQueen11_15: But she can see him as a ghost because she has "brushed death" before and she like tries to kill herself so many times just so she can touch him again and then he tells her to stop doing that because he wants her to move on because he's dead and they cant be together anymore ......

me:-_- I'm done. I'm done with this story. I quit.

DreamQueen11_15: so then in the sequel, she is dating her dead boyfriends best friend and whenever she goes to sleep she goes back in the past before her boyfriend died. When she falls asleep in her dreams she goes back into reality with her other boyfriend....then her and her boyfriend get into a fight about how she's still in love with her other boyfriend who's dead and she has to make a choice on whether she can keep her real boyfriend or she can bring her bring back her old boyfriend to life and live happily ever after and she finally chooser he old boyfriend and i got really happy but then the ending left me with so many questions so i was kinda mad but it was a really good book.

Me: YAY!!!!!!!!!! A HAPPY ENDING

DreamQueen11_15: lol Your reactions throughout the whole story was hilarious.

Me: That's what I call listening and reading with passion. XD

~End~

[a/n] Comment and tell me what you think. SHOUT OUT to Tsubame and Thischickisthebomb because their stories are wonderful and can raise emotion inside of you just using their books

Adios~