○.87

Tears ran down Sehyoons cheeks. Dee wiped excess ink from Byeongkwans arm gently before wrapping it up to prevent infection. Byeongkwan smiled softly, moving his arm from Sehyoons waist to his shoulders and pulling him close.

Byeongkwan rested his head on Sehyoons head gently.

"I'm sorry sweetness, I didn't want to make you cry. I'm sorry." Byeongkwan hummed.

Sehyoon said nothing, just shook his head and wiped his tears from his cheeks. He sat up from his spot against Byeongkwans chest and smiled softly at the camboy. Byeongkwan smiled back and slipped his jacket sleeve back on.

Dee pulled their gloves off and turned to Sehyoon, "Would you like to get anything, Sir?"

Sehyoon nodded a yes and pulled his black t shirt off. In the bright light every scar and every muscle was visible, Byeongkwan saw more than he had the days they had sex - and it brought a greater understanding of Sehyoon to him.

His chest was littered with long scars from many different knives, there were scars from bullets along his left arm and right shoulder, and there was a long scar on the right side of his abdomen from surgery.

He folded up his t shirt and handed it to Byeongkwan, who took it with a smile.

"It's tradition in my family for the next capo to get the crest tattooed on their heart. I wished dad could've handed down the title in person." Sehyoon said, pulling out his phone and pulling up a picture.

Handing his phone over to Dee, he sat back down next to Byeongkwan. Dees eyes flicked over the picture before a smile bloomed on their face. A small burst of laughter came from their lips as they handed the phone back to Sehyoon.

Dee stood up from their seat and walked over to a small file cabinet in the corner and unlocked it with a thumb print. Riffling through the folders, they pulled out a file and walked back to the couple.

"I remember that design, my father made it years and years ago, its been passed down as Woodlegh tradition to tattoo it on capos of the Jeolla-do Jaguar Triad." Dee looked up as they pulled out a sheet of paper, "Its an honor to meet you, Mr. Kim. I'm sorry this is being done with the given circumstances."

Sehyoon smiled and nodded, grabbing Byeongkwan hand and intertwining their fingers.

"Now, I'm gonna need ya to lay down for this one. Also, I won't be able to do it all today, you'll have to come back tomorrow." Dee said, pulling on a new pair of gloves as Sehyoon laid down and Byeongkwan moved.

Byeongkwan pulled a stool out from the bench he was previously sitting on and took a seat by Sehyoons head as Dee prepped Sehyoons left pec for the tattoo.

As Dee began drawing out the stencil for Sehyoons first tattoo, Byeongkwan began to play with the mafia mans messy hair.

Byeongkwan twisted strands together, braided a bit of his bangs, twirled a dark strand around his pinky finger, and massaged at his scalp gently. Sehyoons eyes fluttered shut as Byeongkwan messed with his hair, his body relaxing into sleep. Soft snores came from his lips, and Byeongkwan and Dee shared a look before erupting in a quiet, shared laughter.

"So," Dee whispered as they began their work with the tattoo gun, "how did you two exactly meet? I thought you left the moll world?"

Byeongkwan chuckled lowly, brushing back Sehyoons bangs and pressed a soft kiss to the sleeping mans face. Dee watched Byeongkwans face. He watched as his eyes glowed with love and adoration, like Sehyoon was the only star in the night sky or the only flower in a vast field. His body language was relaxed as he brushed a thumb over the capos lips. His touch was gentle and caring, and almost apprehensive like he was afraid to hurt him.

"I'm not a moll, as you know I've been out for three years now. I've been working as a camboy through an online website that Jun got me hooked up with, Sehyoon and I met on my first live show." Byeongkwan started, pressing a kiss to the tip of Sehyoons nose gently.

"He was the only guy who didn't demand anything from me, and showered me with compliments. I ended up doing a private show for him one day. I got his number and we've been talking since."

"Sounds something like a fucked up fairy tale, B. He treat you right?" Dee whispered, glasses slipping down the bridge of their nose.

Byeongkwan chuckled lowly and nodded, "Yes, he treats me right. He treats me like a queen, and always reassures me that he wants all of me. And by all of me he means literally all of me, fucked up past and all."

"He sounds like a man with good intentions and a golden heart, especially for you." Dee whispered, wiping away excess ink from Sehyoons pec.

Byeongkwan smiled brightly and went back to messing with Sehyoons hair. Dee smiled at their friends silence, turning their attention back to the forming masterpiece.

Outside rain began to fall in heavy drops, shattering against the concrete like glass. A steady cascade fell upon the crime riddled city. Cars splashed like children and colorful umbrellas blossomed like spring flowers as the clouds grew heavy overhead.