○.97

⚠️violence: blood, slurs, beatings, ect.⚠️

Byeongkwan was shivering against the crumbling concrete floor of the decrepit warehouse. It was the same building that he had been kneecapped in two years ago, the same room; a rusted stain was visible on the floor from where he sat.

One of the snakes had doused him with a bucket of water to wake him when they arrived at the warehouse. He had been left alone, tied uncomfortably, wet and cold in the dark. His jacket had been taken off, along with his shoes and pants. He was left in his underwear and top. His white shirt clung to his frame, see through and dirty from being thrown on the floor.

The rope dug into his skin, marring the beautiful porcelain skin with harsh, irritated red and purple bands. The brunet had been tied up quite elaborately, a set up more common for a round of BDSM than unconsented torture. Byeongkwans arms ached from being tied tightly against his back, his legs were bound just as tightly and an old wound ached.

Just as the camboy was getting his breathing under control and his eyes adjusted to the dark, a bright light was turned on. The snakes had set up a floodlight in the corner, directed on Byeongkwan like a stage spotlight. The brunet grinned at the attention, squinting as his eyes once again were forced to adjust.

Through the black dots dancing in his vision he could see a half circle of snakes standing just behind the light. Their features were obscured in the shadows but their shoulders were set stiff. As much as Byeongkwan wanted to run his mouth and tease the men he held his tongue. After a few moments of silence the circle broke and out walked Hwan Young into the light.

The tall man had a sick, reptilian sneer stuck to his lips. In this light Byeongkwan realised just how ugly he was, and he wondered why he ever thought about letting Hwan touch him - much less fuck him. A disgusted chill ran down the brunets spine. The small boy gritted his teeth and shot Hwan a sour scowl.

"Oh my my, wipe that nasty look off your beautiful face, my little koi." Hwan leered, crouching down to Byeongkwans level.

The man grabbed Byeongkwan by the chin, leather gloves pulling harshly at his skin. Hwan Young forcefully pulled a smile onto Byeongkwans plush lips, smearing tinted gloss across the brunets cheeks. The water from earlier had caused his light makeup to run and smeer, peach eyeshadow and soft brown eyeliner had made its way down to his cheeks where it was harshly mixed with lipgloss. Hwan young held the smile on Byeongkwans lips as he talked to the boy, occasionally tilting Byeongkwans head side to side as he did.

"Don't you dare think that I left you alone...oh no no no, my dear, I've had my eyes on you since you signed a contract with me. New apartments, countless jobs, frequent unemployment, new tattoos and piercings....and a new gang to run with. I've been keeping up to date with all of your little developments over the past few years, Jason.

You tried so hard to have a normal life. You tried to go back to college but didn't last, you got typical nine-to-five jobs and tried to make friends. You worked as a hairstylist with your best friend since high school. In the end, you went back to what mommy raised you to be...a dirty little whore fucking around for money."

Hwan Youngs tone stayed an icy calm, his levelheadedness only reinforced by the ice in his glare. He switched between two names Byeongkwan had trademarked his own. Koi was his favorite. Jason he hated. Koi became a thing when he first started being a moll. It was gifted to him by his mother in a family tradition she never got around to explaining. Jason was his name when he was handling drugs for the snakes, it held a bitter taste of darker times. Byeongkwan knew that Hwan Young was only trying to play mental games with him.