○.84

"When I first became a moll, my mother got me into the same mafia as her." Byeongkwan started, making a left hand turn, "She, at the time, was a moll for the Seoul Serpentine Triad. She had been for years, actually. We're able as a family to tie ourselves back decades both with employment and genetics on the father side."

They came to a red light, rolling to a smooth stop and Byeongkwan took a deep breath. As the light turned green, Byeongkwan continued.

"Mom left the Triad when she found out she was pregnant with me. She's never told me who my father is, and I never grew up with a dad. But when I came out as gay and she told me about what she was, she got us both got into the Seoul Serpentine Triad as molls."

Sehyoon squeezed Byeongkwans hand, shifting his eyes from the passing buildings to the camboys side profile. Byeongkwan took his breath away, in more ways than one. Somehow he knew that Sehyoon didn't want to be told that everything was going to be alright. Sehyoon wanted a distraction, something to take his mind off of the fact that he was now Capo of the Jeolla-do Jaguar Triad, and that his dad wasn't there to help him.

"The boss fell for me, quickly. And I just did whatever he wanted because I was scared shitless of him, he was nothing like the boys I'd messed around with before. He was intimidating and demanding, he showed no mercy with his job and carried that reputation to the bedroom. He didn't care how I felt about certain things, he just did them." Byeongkwan blinked rapidly and took a deep breath in attempt to calm himself. Sehyoon squeezed his hand tightly, bringing it to his lips to press a soft kiss to the camboys scarred knuckles.

"I don't know if it was rape or if it was something else, but he made me feel violated more than once. I never told him, I was fuckin afraid to.

But we did have fun times together. Soon, I was more than a moll to him. I was off limits to his guys, and became his arm candy on business meetings and certain hits. I was the only moll to ride with him in his car, to this date if my information is correct."

The car came to another red light and Byeongkwan rolled his shoulders. Biting his bottom lip, he went straight when the light turned green.

"I was his moll all through my senior year of high school and my short stint in college. That's when I made my decision, in college, that I was going to leave the Seoul Serpentine Triad and their capo. Big fuckin mistake on my part." Byeongkwan snorted, rolling his eyes as he pulled into a parking spot at a tattoo shop.

"I ended my contract prematurely - every moll signs a contract with their employer for a certain amount of time that they have to uphold - and in doing so I fucked up my already fucked life." Byeongkwan sighed, shoulders dropping as he let his forehead fall and thunk against the wheel.

He let his head rest against the wheel for a couple of minutes. Sehyoon began massaging the hand he held, pressing light kisses to Byeongkwans knuckles and fingertips. The mourning mafia man continued fiddling with Byeongkwans hand, pressing kisses to every scar he found.

Byeongkwan hummed in contentment at Sehyoons calming actions. Byeongkwan recognition of Sehyoons gesture made his heart swell.

Minutes passed, and finally Byeongkwan turned off his car and lifted his head from the steering wheel.

Turning to lock eyes with Sehyoon, Byeongkwan laced his fingers with the mans tightly.

"I'll tell you the rest of the story inside while Dee does a tattoo for me, and maybe you can get something yourself."