○.43

"Jun.....remember Kim Sehyoon?" Byeongkwan asked over the phone, eyes focused on folding clothes.

"That hot piece of ass? Of course I do. Though, in my opinion that quiet friend of his was way cuter. Those eyes, damn. " his friend replied absentmindedly.

"Well.....I've told you about that one guy on my page, right? His handle is s.h.ceo.daddy, the mafia guy." Byeongkwan said tentatively, chewing on his lip as he continued to fold clothes.

A silence came from the other side, then a gasp.

"No shit!! Really?!" Jun yelled through the phone, voice high with surprise.

"Yeah, its him alright. I have no clue how I didn't recognize him from his photos. I cant believe that I forgot him."

"Wait, didn't you do a private show for him?" Jun asked, the distant sound of a lighter flicking.

"Oh god, yes I did. It was amazing. He was amazing. His voice is fucking sexy, and his dick. God~" Byeongkwan whined, the memory alone making him excited.

"Dude, I don't want to hear you moaning over the phone. Knock it off, ya nasty." Jun snapped, a chuckle coming behind his words.

Byeongkwan giggled, "Honestly though, I should have recognized that dick. I'm pretty sure I've sucked him off more than once back in the days."

"Who haven't you sucked off?"

"Touché my friend."