.35. (NEW) .35.

"Jun, I swear to all that is holy, Sehyoon is a fucking sex god!" Byeongkwan practically moaned over the phone.

"Dude!! What did I say about moaning over the phone! You nasty."

At Juns words Byeongkwan laughed, sliding hangers over in his closet as he looked through his clothes.

"But I do have to say, its almost been a fuckin week since I helped dress you for your date. Y'all been fuckin that whole time?" Quipped Jun, sarcasm flooding his bestfriends phone speaker.

Byeongkwan snorted and rolled his eyes, "Practically. He had to go back to work yesterday, so I spent yesterday and most of today letting my body recover. I swear I've never been this sore ever."

"Well, please, details bestie." Jun teased, but Byeongkwan knew he was serious.

Rolling his eyes Byeongkwan replied, "Just come over, I'll fix something for dinner and we can go through my closet while I tell you about the sex god."

"Ohh, I'll bring the new makeup I bought and hair dye!! I think it's time we change that red up, plus I want you to dye my hair for me." Jun squealed.

"Sounds good, see you soon." Byeongkwan smiled and hung up.

Throwing his phone onto his bed, Byeongkwan pulled on an oversized shirt and made his way to the bathroom. Grabbing a lotion he sat on the edge of the tub he worked the lotion into his skin gently. Humming as he worked, his mind wandered to Sehyoon. The man was beautiful, and mysterious. And really, really, dangerous. But Byeongkwan couldn't care less about the danger associated with him.

His touch was always precise and warm, gentle unless consent was given otherwise. His kisses are intoxicating, making every thought fade away from Byeongkwans mind. His laughter was bright and comforting. His dark eyes were beautiful, and Byeongkwan knew that he could easily get deeply lost in them.

Sighing himself out of a spiraling daydream, he closed the lotion bottle and stood up from the tub. Walking himself over to stand in front of the mirror, he blushed at his appearance.

His neck was still stained with dark hickies, red hair sticking out in every different direction. He was just a big, flushed, bruised, happy, mess. Smiling at his appearance he turned on the faucet and started his skin routine that had been put on pause for almost three days.

Falling back into his routine easily, he sang to himself as he worked in and washed off product after product. When he was finished he cleaned up and walked back to his closest, grabbing a pair of underwear and sweatpants. Pulling those on, he grabbed his phone and went to his kitchen.

Pulling out a pot, Byeongkwan filled it with water and set it on the stove. As he started the burner he salted the water and focused on getting everything else together for dinner.

As he cooked he sang, dancing around from the stovetop to the countertop. As he was adding the noodles to the boiling water, a knock at the door caught his attention. Byeongkwan walked to the door and peeked through the peephole on the door. Greeting Jun with a smile, he let his bestfriend in and locked the door behind him.

Jun was sitting at the little dining table, laughing at his best friend's appearance. Byeongkwan looked totally fucked out. His skin was still flushed and glowing, clashing with the dark hickies and bruised wrists.

"Damn, he sure did a number on you. In all my years of seeing you after sex, I've never seen like this. You actually look happy this time." Jun laughed, resting his head on his hand.

Byeongkwan laughed with him, putting a plate of spaghetti in front of Jun and sat down across from him.

"Yeah, he sure did. But I also left my mark on him." Byeongkwan smirked, twirling spaghetti around his fork.