●mature●.29

The red heads body was filled with electricity, buzzing with excitement.

The tight fishnets shifted and strained as his thighs flexed, loose white dress shirt shifting to show his nether regions. Byeongkwan paid no attention to that fact, seeing as his computer screen was syncing up with Sehyoons.

Sehyoons face popped up on his screen, clear as day. He was shirtless and in pair of black boxers. His sharp eyes widened slightly at the sight on his screen, then smoothed out into a wolfishly hungry gaze.

"God baby, wish I could fuck you myself." His low voice rumbled through the speakers.

Hearing his voice drew a needy moan from Byeongkwans full lips, something about that voice just made something inside of him want to submit and crumble in front of the man on the other side of the screen. But the voice also struck a cord of familiarity, though that was soon dismissed as Sehyoons voice seeped through the speaker.

"Show me what you got princess." He almost growled, twitching alive in his boxers as the pale man on screen shifted and whimpered in front of him.

"Mhm...I got a lot though, you sure you want to see it?" Byeongkwan teased, slowly unbuttoning the loose dress shirt.

"I want to see it all."

The thin white shirt slipped off of pale shoulders, rosy with excitement. The band of the fishnets caught on his hips, leaving almost nothing to the imagination: but both men loved the raw and exposedness of the scene. A dominate growl flowed through the speakers, causing Byeongkwan to flush and twitch in his fishnets.

"Oh god, your voice..." He moaned, reaching down to stroke himself around the fishnets.

His navel piercing glimmered in the dimming light, catching Sehyoons eyes as he watched the camboy stroke himself. Sehyoon was hard already, the simple moans and whimpers flowing through the speakers were driving him crazy. The boy on screen was driving him crazy. Sehyoon wanted to be the one to make him whine and whimper, to have him fall apart at the mercy of his fingertips; not some silicone toy-much like the one Byeongkwan had pulled out from somewhere behind the camera. Sehyoon watched as the pale boy sat the red dildo down, gently tracing his fingertips from his thighs to his hips, looping his thumbs underneath the spandex band of the fishnets.

"Don't do that," Sehyoon growled, "keep them on. I want you to fuck yourself in them."