○.54

Sehyoon showed up at Byeongkwans apartment on time, a jewelry box from Gucci. Inside was a simple necklace, silver in color with the interlocking g logo of the brand.

He was dressed in a black silk shirt, fitted dress pants, a suit jacket, and dress boots. His gun holster was only visible if you knew what to look for. He knocked at the door, shifting his weight between his feet nervously.

All of his training over the years made him able to keep his cool while working with some of the most vicious mob men, but never for situations like this.

Byeongkwan answered the door shortly after, a smile on his beautiful face. Every ability to think, breathe, and speak stopped when Sehyoon locked eyes with the man in front of him.

They both blushed, enamored by the beauty of each other. This was their first official date and they were quite literally shaking in their boots.

Sehyoon smiled shyly, handing Byeongkwan the jewelry box. Silently, Byeongkwan smiled back and took the box. When he opened it, his eyes lit up. At that moment, Sehyoon knew that Byeongkwan was like a raccoon; he'd get his hands stuck for something shinny or worth the risk. Sehyoon just hoped that Byeongkwan saw him worth the risk.

Gently, the red head took the necklace out of the box and turned around. Unclasping it, he held the clasps behind him towards Sehyoon, silently asking him to do the clasps for him. Sehyoon obliged the silent question, quickly doing the necklace. While he did it, he took notice of the ink creeping up the back of Byeongkwans neck.

His mind recognized the tattoo, having had Donghun pull up everything the red head had tied to the mob life. But he paid it no mind, he knew where Byeongkwan came from but he wanted to know where he wanted to go.

Byeongkwan set the jewelry box down and grabbed his keys. He turned to Sehyoon with a smile and locked the door.

Ever so the gentleman, Sehyoon offered Byeongkwan an arm as he led the red head down to the elevator and to his car.

As Sehyoon pulled open the passenger door for Byeongkwan, they both noticed a black Ford Model 18 V8 parked a yard back with its lights off. With a quick glace to each other, a common consensus was formed; they weren't going to let the fact that they were being followed ruin their first date.