○.71

Both boys were pressed up shoulder to shoulder, a bowl of popcorn between their legs. They were watching some shitty romantic comedy as Juns hair dried.

His dark black hair was now a light pink, paring well with his skin tone. They each had a new cartilage piercing too. Sharing clothes and a blanket, happiness and contentment filled the small apartment.

Jun and Byeongkwan hadn't had a boys night in for a long time, so they were basking in the comfort of being with the person they trusted the most.

They made fun of the movie together, mocking the main characters horrible flirting. Gaging at the horrible straight sex scene and the awkward make out at the end, the credits finally rolled and the two men laughed.

"God that was horrible, why the hell do they make these shitty movies!!!" Jun screamed, throwing a handful of popcorn at the tv.

Laughing at his friends antics, Byeongkwan screeched back, "The fuck if I know!!"

Their laughter died down slowly, Byeongkwans head coming to rest on Juns shoulder. Silence fell on the boys heavily, sitting on their shoulders like grief.

"I'm going to have to move again, ya know..." Byeongkwan finally murmured, playing with the hem of his shirt.

Sighing Jun threw an arm around Byeongkwans shoulders and rested his head on Byeongkwans.

"I know, hun, I know. I'll help you find a place in the morning."