○.55

Sehyoon drove to a restaurant, one hand on the steering wheel and the other high on Byeongkwans thigh. When they finally reached their destination, the beauty of the store stole Byeongkwans attention away from Sehyoon.

"It only felt right if I took you to my family's restaurant on our first date, I hope you enjoy it princess." Sehyoon said softly, rubbing his thumb on the side of the boys thigh.

"Its beautiful. " Byeongkwan said softly.

Sehyoon shut the car off, getting out and walking over to open the door for Byeongkwan. The smaller gave him a smile, taking the hand Sehyoon had extended out for him.

The twinkling lights were reflected in Byeongkwans eyes, filling the dark void with stars of a rare beauty. Sehyoon was entranced.

The building was small, all glass, and nestled against a side of a massive skyscraper. Its black frame was a typical triangle set atop a tall rectangle, much like a kids drawing of a house--the one to be displayed upon the refrigerator or hung in the school halls. It was the perfect size for a little cozy place to eat and relax, and didn't match the outfit requirements. But that thought didn't cross Byeongkwans mind twice, he loved to dress up for no reason.

A few tables were set outside, a calm aura surrounded the area. Outdoor lights were strung between trees and poles, emitting a warm glow.

[Little something like this, this was the closest i could find]

Sehyoon led Byeongkwan to the door, opening it and letting the smaller step in first. They were greeted by an older woman with brilliantly silver hair and a massive smile on her face.

"Sehyoon and his partner, perfect timing! Follow me, your table is ready." Her voice was bright and easy on the ears, and her words brought a blush to both boys face.

She led them through a door behind the counter, through a dark hallway, and to an elevator. Pushing the up button, she stepped back and spoke.

"When you get in, press number 35, another server will take you to your table. Enjoy!"

And with that, she bowed and turned on her heel and disappeared into the dark.

Sehyoon turned to Byeongkwan and smiled, squeezing the boys arm with his own. He could tell that Byeongkwan was disheartened with not being able to eat at the little restaurant at the floor level, but Sehyoon hopped that he would enjoy what was to come more.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened, and as they stepped in Sehyoon spoke for the second time since he picked Byeongkwan up.

"I promise that one day I will take you back here for breakfast on the first floor." He spoke softly, catching Byeongkwans eyes and keeping contact.

At those words Byeongkwan beamed, leaning into Sehyoons side.

"I'd like that, handsome. Glad you'd like to go on another date with me in the future."

"Why wouldn't i?" Sehyoon questioned, quirking an eyebrow.

"Well, I assume you've dragged up all you can about my involvement with the mafia world as a moll. That tends to scare people off, or get me into trouble." Byeongkwan said, speaking like he had this response rehearsed.

"Well, as the son of a mafia boss, it'll take a lot more than that to scare me off. Yes, I had someone drag up your ties with the mafia and what you did. But that's it, nothing personal about you besides the stuff that could cause internal problems if I were to get involved with you."

Sehyoon squeezed Byeongkwans arm and stared into his eyes, "I want to get to know you outside of all this mafia shit. I want to know all of your little quirks and kinks, how you like your coffee, how your parents met, the stupid shit your friends do. All of that and more. I want to get to know you."

Letting go of the dazed boys arm, Sehyoon gently held onto the red heads shoulders and continued speaking.

"I want you, Byeongkwan."

And as the camboy formulated his response, the elevator dinged at the 35 floor.