○.56

The elevator doors opened slowly, revealing a beautifully planed out and decorated restaurant. A smile blossomed on both boys faces, the tall mans words not forgotten, just set to the side.

The lighting was dim, a constant throughout the restaurant as a whole, thousands of tiny shimmering lights hung from the ceiling above booths, emitting a warm glow. The bar was lit from underneath, a nice contrast against the weathered wood base and metal chairs. The shelving containing alcohol was lit with a warm light underneath glass. The tables and bar was littered with white candles of all sizes in glass jars sized the same.

In short, it was beautiful.

[This basically]

[This basically]

A thin male with sandy brown hair greeted them with a smile at the elevator, offering to take their coats. As Byeongkwan helped Sehyoon with his coat, the guns in his shoulder holster were presented. The sight made Byeongkwan smile, then pull his out of its concealed spot in his coat.

He slipped the gun into a thigh holster built into his pants, and the spare magazines in a magazine pouch on his belt.

The smile on Sehyoons face never left, and the adoration only grew for the camboy. He helped him out of his heavy fur coat and handed it to the male waiter.

Coats were hung on a rack in the corner, and then they were led to their table.

Their table was by the floor to ceiling window overlooking the city, set for two. Sehyoon pulled out Byeongkwans chair for him, smiling as the smaller boy slid into place.

As Sehyoon sat himself down, the waiter took their drink menus and left with a smile.

The two locked eyes, a smile reflected on both faces brightly.

The two couldn't help but be lost in the others beauty, features accentuated by the dim light.

Byeongkwan reached his hand out over the table, a dark blush blooming on the apple of his cheeks. Sehyoon took the smaller hand and gave him a gentle squeeze.

"I want all of you, Sehyoon. Every scar and kink, every smile and tear, every little thing about you."