○.35

"Do you have your yearbooks from high school still?" Byeongkwan asked over the phone pressed between his shoulder and ear.

He was doing the dishes and cleaning the small kitchen, preparing for a weekend with his bestie. Since he had another two weeks before he could do live shows, he was spending time with Jun. He was living off of the donations from the photos he posts and the insane amount of money given during past live shows.

"Yeah, in some box covered in an inch of dust somewhere. Why?" Jun replied, the sound of a backpack zipper being undone in the background.

"I'm trying to remember someone I think we went to high school with. My yearbooks got destroyed in the move from moms." Byeongkwan replied with a sigh, drying his hands.

"I'll dig them out and bring them over. Better have some extra booze if we're going through those books though, its gonna be rough."

Byeongkwan hummed, "Don't worry, I'm going grocery shopping right now so I'll stock up. Want anything else?"

"Nah, I'm good, thanks. I'm also bringing some stuff over so don't go overboard. "

Byeongkwan hummed and hung up, cutting Jun off mid sentence. He was in a good mood, despite not being able to work with a broken nose. Though, he counted himself lucky. Back in high school and the few years of college, Byeongkwan had gotten jumped and beat up severely on multiple occasions. And as usual, while he fought tooth and nail to defend himself, the school blamed him for provoking the fights.

So, in retrospect, a broken nose was no big deal.