○.100

Byeongkwan woke to Sehyoon sitting on the edge of the bed, phone pressed to his ear as he talked rapidly in a hushed tone.

Sehyoon was as handsome as the first time he met him seven years ago. The sun hit his face, highlighting his cheekbones and eyelashes. His black hair was messy, back muscles taunt as he hunched over; elbows on his thighs as he held his phone to one ear and worked his fingers against his forehead.

Smiling at the sight of his lover, Byeongkwan pushed himself up from the mattress and shifted himself over to Sehyoon. Pressing his shoulder to Sehyoons, he hummed and blinked slowly.

Sehyoon shifted his weight so pressure was applied to Byeongkwans shoulder, making both his and Byeongkwans hearts swell at the gesture.

"Why the hell wasn't I told about this earlier,  Wonho?" He snapped, keeping his voice down.

A few minutes of silence passed before Sehyoon replied to his informant, Wonho, on the other end of the line. Sighing he pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance, a sign Byeongkwan had came to be fond of over time.

"Yes, yes, I know. Communications from them are fucking slow and inconsistent. Remind me to fuckin' fix that. I'm just pissed that they didn't have their shit together earlier. Yes, we'll be there, of course."

Byeongkwan let himself adjust to being awake as Sehyoon continued to talk on the phone and ignored his bitting curiosity. After a few more minutes of hushed talking and warm sunlight on skin, Sehyoon hung up and sighed. Throwing his phone onto the mattress over his head, he snaked an arm around Byeongkwans waist and heaved his lover onto his lap.

Byeongkwan giggled, resting his arms on Sehyoons shoulders and worked his fingers into Sehyoons thick locks. Smiling, Sehyoon rested his hands on his lovers hips, leaning in and pressing a kiss to Byeongkwans puffy lips.

"'M'sorry for waking you up, princess." Sehyoon whispered, pulling away from Byeongkwans lips and resting his  forehead on Byeongkwans collarbone.

"You didn't, baby, don't worry." Byeongkwan murmured.

The two sat in each others warm embrace, soaking up sunlight and bodily warmth. Their quiet time was interrupted by a knock at the door that echoed throughout the room. Sighing, Sehyoon pulled his head up from Byeongkwans collarbone and welcomed the intrusion.

The door cracked open and a tall man slipped in, dressed in a full black three piece suit with his head shaved and high cheekbones. Holding up a hand with 5 fingers up, he waited until he got a nod of understanding and then left, closing the door behind him.

Patting Byeongkwan butt lightly,  Sehyoon sighed again.

"Time to get up, we have to be ready in 5."

Pouting, Byeongkwan rolled his eyes and slipped off of Sehyoons lap. Chuckling at his boyfriend's cute actions, Sehyoon stood up and grabbed his phone. Heading to the bathroom, the two brushed their teeth and quickly washed their faces. Running his fingers through his hair, Sehyoon watched Byeongkwan brush his own hair into submission.

Smiling at Byeongkwans happy face in the mirror when he was pleased with his hair, Sehyoon planted a quick peck to the shell of his lovers ear. The soft gesture made Byeongkwan blush and roll his eyes, swatting at Sehyoons arm affectionately.

They dressed quickly Sehyoon pulled a black turtleneck on and tucked it into his black dress pants. Grabbing his shoulder holster, he pulled that on too and made sure that the extra clip was loaded. Lastly, he pulled on a black blazer over the top. Laying a couple of silver chain necklaces over his shirt, he picked out a couple of silver rings and slid them onto his fingers.

Cramming his feet into his black Doc. Martin's, he slid his phone and wallet into his pockets and stood by the door as he waited for his beautiful lover.

Byeongkwan had pulled on a pair of tight black skinny jeans that clung to him in all of the right places. Sehyoon watched him pull a tight black t-shirt on and tucked it into his pants. Slipping on a silver belt and necklace, he smiled at his lover through the vanity mirror of his dresser.

Quickly and expertly he smudged on some eyeliner and lip gloss, grabbing his thigh holster from the dresser and buckled it into place. He sat down and laced up his leather platform boots.

Grabbing his phone and wallet, he walked over to Sehyoon while swinging his hips playfully. Sehyoon smiled and bit his lip, grabbing Byeongkwans black leather jacket from the coat rack and held it out for the man to slip on.

They slipped from their room, hand in hand as they walked down the long hallway to the front door.

"Max'll have something to eat in the car." Sehyoon said quietly, squeezing his Byeongkwans hand gently. Byeongkwan smiled and hummed in response, squeezing Sehyoons hand in return.

Everytime the couple passed one of the men who worked for Sehyoon, they bowed in respect to the Capo and his lover.

When they reached the car parked out front, Sehyoon opened the door for Byeongkwan and then slid in after him. As Sehyoon had said earlier, Max, the driver, had a bowl of granola bars and fruit. Byeongkwan grinned and grabbed an apple.

Sehyoon nodded to Max through the back mirror, and Max started the car. Pulling out of the driveway, he drove to the highway and headed East.

They drove for little over an hour, Byeongkwan happily snacking on granola bars and watching the land change. Sehyoon was back on his phone, talking to Wonho once again. Once the car stopped, he hung up and stepped out of the car. Byeongkwan followed him and stood by his side, linking arms.

They were at the front gates of a prison, guards standing ready to release someone. Byeongkwan kept silent, knowing that Sehyoon would explain everything with time. Ever since Byeongkwans kidnaping and the discovery of his variants their trust had solidified past that of lovers. They would go to war for each other.

Two more cars pulled up, Jun and Maxine stepped out of the first and a man named Wonho exited the last car. Byeongkwan smiled and waved to his best friend, Jun returning the gesture with a smile. His smile was still dull but the light in his eyes was slowly coming back. Byeongkwans heart ached for Jun but he could do nothing but be there for his friend. He was grateful to Maxine, as the secretary had taken Jun under her wing and kept him busy. Since the defection of Donghun his passion for life diminished, leaving Jun a hollow husk of the man he used to be. Maxine had seen herself within the hairstylist and took him on as an apprentice, teaching him to serve Byeongkwan as she served Sehyoon.

The rattling of the gates drew their attention away from each other. Byeongkwan watched the gates roll open, resting his head against Sehyoons shoulder. There was a chill to the morning air, out of place for the spring time.

Escorted by two guards with guns and batons, a man in prison greys walked out. He was escorted to just outside of the gates where the guards uncuffed him and handed him a bag with all of his belongings. The man laughed and waved good bye to the guards as they retreated back behind the gates. The unknown mans voice carried like that of a song birds, bright and cheery - though it sounded more like a warning call than one of joy.

One guard nodded to Sehyoon, and Sehyoon returned the nod before turning his attention to the man standing in front of him.

"Yuchan, good to see you. Its been a while."

The man giggled, tilting his head to the side as he replied. A crazy glint of freedom and passion filled his empty eyes, pulling the skin of his lips into a menacing smile.

"Its good to finally be out, boss."

The End.

Read Hacker next.