○.64

Sehyoon picked up Byeongkwan gently, one arms underneath his knees and the other around his shoulders. Byeongkwan giggled, throwing an arm around Sehyoons neck and swinging feet.

With pointing Byeongkwan told Sehyoon the way to the bathroom. When they got there Sehyoon sat Byeongkwan down on the countertop. Turning on his heel, Sehyoon turned with the faucet knobs to a comfortable temperature as the water flowed out.

The water bubbled happily as the tub was plugged, causing Sehyoon to turn back to Byeongkwan. Standing in front if the camboy, leaning forward to press a soft kiss to Byeongkwans swollen lips.

The man smiled, resting his arms on Sehyoons shoulders and kissed back. Sehyoon smiled as well, setting his hands on Byeongkwans bruised and bare hips.

They wasted time pressing soft kisses to each others faces as the tub filled.

Sadly, their gentle moment was interrupted by the sound of water hitting the tile flooring. With a surprised squeal, Byeongkwan pointed at the tub as water overflowed the edge.

With a laugh Sehyoon quickly turned off the faucet and grabbed one of the towels hanging on the rack. Quickly he mopped up the water, then threw the towels into the hamper by the counter.

With a smile he picked up Byeongkwan and stepped into the tub carefully. Maneuvering gently, Sehyoon managed to sit down with Byeongkwan on his lap without falling in the full tub.

They relaxed into silence, Sehyoons arms around Byeongkwans waist under the warm water. The mafia man pressed soft kisses to the camboy head and shoulders, a content hum buzzing in his chest.

Byeongkwan sighed happily, relaxing more into Sehyoons hold. Gently, he laced his fingers with Sehyoons in the water and squeezed. Reassuringly, Sehyoon squeezed back and smiled against the warm skin of Byeongkwans shoulder.

This was something both of them could get use to.