○.80

Byeongkwan was dressed in high waisted black fishnets underneath mid rise black skinny jeans with holes in the knees. He changed out his silver navel piercing for one with a black stone cut like a heart with devil horns and a tail. Pulling on a tight black cropped t shirt, he went to the bathroom to do his hair and makeup.

Smudging on his eyeliner and eyeshadow to perfection, applied a thick layer of clear gloss on his pink lips and covered his red spots with foundation. Curling his hair to where it was wavy and fluffy. Smiling at his reflection happily, Byeongkwan slid silver studs through the holes in his ears.

Turning the bathroom light off as he left, Byeongkwan grabbed his custom leather jacket from the closet along with his black platform Doc Martin's. His leather jacket had an embroidered koi fish in white thread, done by an old and long dead friend. The design on the back of his jacket was an exact replica of the tattoo on his back, and was very dear to him.

Slipping on his jacket and then sliding his 9mm into its safe conceal carry spot, he sat down on his bed and tied his docs on tightly. Grabbing his phone and wallet, as well as his keys, he left for Sehyoons office building.

He arrived at the office building thirty minutes later, parking in the parking lot beside a brand new BMW. Locking his car, Byeongkwan walked to the front door and pulled it open. The outside of the office building looked like every other one in Seoul, but the inside was amazing.

The reception office was massive, with a modern aesthetic. The reception desk was a simple dark oak top on galvanized steel legs, an assortment of big standing pots were bunched up on either side and a row of beautiful succulents was situated on the edge. The computer on the desk was brand new, and the phone was ringing.

On either side of the desk a couple feet back were staircases that connected up on a balcony. The concrete floor was light, worn from heavy boots and dress shoes. The wall behind the staircases and reception desk was made of fogged glass, double doors centered.

The walls were painted a nice clean white, almost sterile, but it illuminated the room and all of its beauty. A door on the east wall was flung open from the other side, by a short woman in a bright blue suit. Her hair was bobbed, tips dyed a brilliant blue. Silver gauges were in her ears, a light red painted to her lips.

Heels clicked on the concrete, coming to a halt as she hastily picked up the ringing phone and spoke calmly.

"Hello, Jelloa-do Jaguar insurance company, Maxine speaking-how may I help you today?" Her voice was soft, despite her earlier haste. Contact grey eyes found Byeongkwan, and she held up a painted finger and flashed a quick smile.

Humming and replying shortly to the person on the other side, she sat down at the desk and began typing rapidly. Slamming the phone into the receiver once the call ended. Turning from the computer, the blue lady crossed her arms on the desk and leaned forward.

"How can I help you, hun?" She said with a smile, tilting her head to the side.

Byeongkwan smiled back brightly, enjoying the woman's smile and style.

"I'm here to see Sehyoon." He said, rocking on his heels slightly as he shoved his hands into his jacket pockets.

Pulling a shocked face that morphed into one of understanding, Maxine hit a button on the desk that lit up green. Byeongkwan recognized Sehyoons voice through the computer speaker.

"Whats up Max?"

"A cute little thing says he's here for you." Maxine said, tone light and teasingly as her eyes glittered.

"I'll be outside my office, send him up." Sehyoon replied, and the light went red.